FS: Puch Maxi Project in CT

Runs but needs tuning, needs wiring straightened out, and a paint job. A blank canvas for a sick project? Maybe. Needs tail light and a knarp for the front brake cable.

Has a 15mm Bing with an 82 jet.

I had to replace the crankshaft so it has new seals and gaskets, and fresh ATF. Top end has only 900 miles on it, off a different Puch. You will get an extra head that you can shave material off of, and an extra 14 mm intake.

I would like to sell it as is, where is. $175. Or trade for a Motobecane needing work? Not a Motobecane 7 though.

You can see in the pics that I started removing the blue spray paint, but the original green paint was sanded in certain spots.

I will not have internet access on Monday or Tuesday, so any posts or questions will not be seen by me until Wednesday, or Tuesday night.

bluepuch1.jpg
bluepuch2.jpg
bluepuch3.jpg

Re: FS: Puch Maxi Project in CT

P Filip /
pf19 OP

bump

PM'd

not sure if my pm went thru. but i'm interested and was wondering are you willing to meet half way? i'm from boston

Luis Velez /

I will ke to buy it, I will go and pick it up......

i will buy and pick up asap.

P Filip /
pf19 OP

Sorry, Long told me he will pick this up. But if for some reason he does not, Chris you are third in line, behind Luis.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account