WTB: AV7 performance crankshaft

whos holdin? looking for a stuffed crankshaft or maybe one of those fancy schmancy doppler endurance jawns.

Re: WTB: AV7 performance crankshaft

bump!

bump!

Rachel, what did you do to your crank. I can bring a stock crank down for you on Wed probably. Doppler Endurance probably is overkill for your 70cc piston port cylinder.

pmed. mines some full circle crank. cant remember what kind, it says something on it ill check it out when i get off work

Just stay away from full circle eurocylindro

i didnt do anything to the crank ian hahaha! i'm just being cautious about messing up the stock crank given the substantially increased rpms. i'm running a 74cc airsal. i'm thinking of trying out that 77 race crank.

Not sure what top speeds you are hitting, but stock crank should be fine up to 45mph at least. I don't know what your overall setup is, but I recall a stock pipe and SHA so you're probably not topping out too high. I would save your money for a rad pipe and an upgraded carb. Once you start topping 50mph you might think about a better crank.

performance cranks are a must for the high rpm 50cc kits (Malossi, Doppler, Polini) -- most of those bigger bore kits don't spin anywhere close to the GR clones. that's why a lot of the race bikes builds are based around 50cc cylinders rather than 70+cc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account