WTB Tomos Frame

Just discovered a crack in my steer tube, so unfortunately my ride is immobile . I'm broke as hell, but really not trying to be stuck w/o a ped for the summer. Looking to do a quick swap out.

I'm looking for a Targa, Sprint, or LX frame. Something straight, with a clean tank and no leaks would be ideal. Color doesn't matter. Let me know what you've got, and quote me a price with shipping to Baltimore. Thanks in advance!

Re: WTB Tomos Frame

Aaron Bowen /

I'm striping down a black ST right now frame is in great shape let me know what you think a fair price is and I'll put together a shipping price

Thanks Aaron

Do you have pictures? I'm not really 100% on what "fair" would be considered to be for a used frame, being a bit of a noob. To avoid over-quoting, or insulting you with a low-ball offer, tell me what you would take for it, and we can go from there.

Also, since I'm so broke at the moment (not to shamelessly self-promote) if anyone is interested in trades, I make messenger bags, and other smaller accessories. I can't trade a whole bag flat out, but we can figure out a price for the frame, and take it off the total of a bag if anyone is interested!

Transient Bag Co.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

Braced tt frame 70 shipt.

Bump!

I got Tomos a3 frame silver bullet 1985

What kind of shape is the tank in? Pics? How much would you want to ship to Baltimore?

Sorry for the list of Q&A haha

Mmm I will try to get a pic later and I don't know how much shipping is do you won't the bike with the mags FYI its a step through

Step through is fine. I'm thinking about switching things up. I've got mags. Might be in the market for a front, what kind are they? How's the tank? Rust/leaks?

5star mags yes there is rust in the tank but holds gas

Jason Casher /

Ill do 60$ shipped for the seat and frame

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account