FS: Puch performance parts/motor

Timmy Southpark /

1) 80cc metrakit, I can not remember if it is large or small part. $210 shipped. Never been ran, comes with everything a new kit has but probably needs new gaskets.

2) E50 tranny - brand new Rito stuffed crank, new bearings & seals. Engine cases were welded to accept 80cc metra kit. Korado internal gears (clutch housing, reverse cut gears) but in a 4 bearing case. Comes with new 3 shoe clutch and an extra set of clutch pads (new). Also a reinforcement plate for the clutch from Mike Thomas(clutch still needs to be installed) cases have been cleaned, just alittle dirty from sitting and assembly. Crank & bearings have never been ran. Will include a stock stator & flywheel (points/6v). Will include 2 clogs. All new allen head bolts. $315 shipped (I have around $450 into this setup) I’ll sell the motor with the top end for $510 shipped or $600 shipped for all with the pipe.

3) Homeot pipe, solid pipe that needs paint (stock paint was cheap and flaked). I jb welded a square piece of tire to dampen the kick stand when up. $110 shipped.

4) 21 PHBG Dellorto race edition w/ clear float bowl. Never touched gas. Comes with intake made by fellow MA member for Puch, intake could use some cleaning up. $120 shipped.

Andys Bike 134.JPG
Andys Bike 115.JPG
Andys Bike 113.JPG

Re: FS: Puch performance parts/motor

Timmy Southpark /

bump!

Timmy Southpark /

Bump!

Timmy Southpark /

Bump

Email'd

Wow used parts for brand new prices, I'm surprised these aren't sold yet!

Timmy Southpark /

They are new parts, read the tread. Price the stuff out on treat land, you'll save money buying from me.

It doesn't matter if they're new, people will never pay retail to buy a part from an individual they've never met when they can buy the part from treats, who has a solid reputation and a return policy for the same price. Sorry to be the one to break the news to you, bro. I need a 21 PHBG and intake, too, but only for about 1/2 to 2/3 of that price.

Timmy Southpark /

My metrakit is $50 + shipping cheaper than a new one.

My PHBG is about $29 + shiping cheaper... thats not including the intake.

Price this stuff out before you respond seriously...

21phbg race edition is $120 + shipping from treats

cleaer float bowl is $29 plus shipping.

80cc metrakit is $260-$280 + shipping from treats

3 shoe clutch with brace is $50 + shipping from treats

stock e50 trannies fetch around $100... mine has koroda reverse/lightened gears and a brand new stuffed rito crank with brand new bearings and seals. The crank at treats is $110 plus shipping, bearings are about $10 a peice, seals are around $12 a set, etc....

Do the math, my prices are cheaper. Ive been an MA site user for almost 9 years, sold many parts.

Most of the stuff is new with the exception of pipe & tranny gears.

My parts will sell at these prices, wheather here or ebay. People offering $50 shipped for a brand new race edition carb are insulting prices.

Excellent seller with fair prices. Cheap crybabies want everything pennies on a dollar. (edited)

metra 80s are out of production the ones out there is all there's ever gonna be ever.

Timmy Southpark /

Bump

Timmy Southpark /

Bump, get the carb for 105 shipped

Timmy Southpark /

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account