fs: korado w/regular e50 in Virginia

Just a REGULAR E50 on this korado. 12mm bing, stock exhaust. It starts and idles fine, but does not run well (slow and boggy.) Engine moves freely and bearings are smooth and quiet. Magneto and stator/points are really rusty and should probably be replaced. Exhaust should be cleaned or replaced. Clutch lever is cracked but works fine. Front fender is cracked but could probably be fixed with some good epoxy. Hardwired and brake light is out, not sure if dead bulb or ground/wiring problem. Power is coming from engine tail light wire. Currently has a drain plug for a gas cap. Stock seat replaced with a lowered saddle. Streetmate bars. Very comfy setup. New petcock from treats. Headlight grill, white grips, and mini mirror recently added as well. All cables and brakes are functional. Throttle is a little sticky. Tires ride holding air but are beginning to show cracks. Rims are nice. $250 picked up or I can deliver up to 200 miles if you pay my gas. Once again, this runs but will need some work to get running well. Not a korado engine on this, but replaced with a regular stock e50.

Sorry for shitty pic, I'll try to get some more up here tomorrow in the daylight.

Re: fs: korado w/regular e50 in Virginia

Damn it, Ill be back home in Buena Vista in a few weeks.... If I were there now I would be all over it :(

Sorry dude, that sucks...maybe it will still be for sale when you get back. Hit me up if you are ever in the 'burg and trying to ride though...not enough of us around these parts!

Heck yeah, tell me about it. There is one guy in BV that rides other than me, but he rides a scooter. Can't convince him to go moped. I may get in touch with you when Im in and make the trek up to the 'burg to do a ride!

Interested but I live north of Richmond near kings dominion. Are you ever out this way?

I Look Like Shit /

ooh i like that... sent pm

All pm's responded to

Had a delivery deal with someone but fell through, still available

pm sent

Sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account