WTB : M101

I know they are rare. I have cash. Someone had one but won't contact me back anymore. They were on the boards. Anyway. Want. Hook me up.

Zac

Re: WTB : M101

i wanted an m1o1 once.

I know who has one in a crate brand new. They said they would sell it to me, asked for my address for a shipping quote and I never heard back!

I waNT onE TOO. IlL pay $10 more than this guy!

Infinity times infinity!

But really. I want one.

How much would you pay for one?

The brand new, in crate engine was $500.

There was a Colt3 with one on here a few weeks ago that nobody bit on. It was in Poland Ohio. I dont know if the guy ever sold it. I talked him to somewhere near 450 for the whole think but I wanted it lower. Than he decided he wanted 800 or something. Just look for the thread. Its probably gone.

The bike was in really good condition from what I remember but I was never known to have a good memory.

Already tried to contact him. Teeheee. Those bikes were ugly as sin and that M101 would look sweeeeeeeet on my Pacer SS!

This is what I get for taking a few months break from the boards I guess! (edited)

U wonder if the guy you were in touch with for the NOS m1o1 is the sam guy i was talking to about it months ago. Wow i have a PAcer SS too. Please post a picture of your PAcer with this enine if you ever get it.

I once had a NOS morini franco mo1. Sold it like an idiot.

Lou C, we have talked before about our Morini's and Pacer SS's.

The one in Poland Ohio is sold.

I have a 1981 Franco Morini Mo1 and it runs.

I have pics and video. I love this thing to death but I'm having a hard time finding parts outside of 1977MOPEDS.com. I need help bad. I would maybe be interested in selling.

I wish I had a pic of the *pile* of m101s sitting on the floor at 1977.

hehe, I know where a nos one is for sale but I'm not telling any of you fuckers.

^^

(edited)

You jelly^

Ed has one for sale posted on MA right now..

Clayton Bigsby /

bought Eds 101 today... wah wah

I have actually owned no less than 5 M101s they are awesome, but finding those shorty variator belts is not fun

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account