WTB; Vespa headlight bulbs

I have crappy luck with cracking these sealed beam bulbs and there impossible to find locally. I think any Vespa bulb should work (I've got an Si headlight if it matters). I believe there 6v 15w. Worcester rallys coming up soon and I need lights! Id like to buy a few to have some spares.

Need shipped to 01524 asap!

Thanks

Re: WTB; Vespa headlight bulbs

i have at least one.... whatcha thinkin shipped? or trades?

stuff i need, couple hi flow vespa grande airboxes, hobbit keihin 86 88 90 jets, hobbit pa50-"I" rollers n caps, new 16" heavy duty innertube, zanetti control-collars (the kind with no brake switch holes), 77mopeds better'n'stock-stock hobbit pipe, polini vespa 41mm piston n rings n pin, vespa sito speed pipe in stock style, ummmm

Just adapt an automotive bulb. I think I'm using a 55w H4 in my stock Grande headlight bulb. Spares are readily available, and cheap.

Adam Blickhahn Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just adapt an automotive bulb. I think I'm using a

> 55w H4 in my stock Grande headlight bulb. Spares

> are readily available, and cheap.

arnt 55w h4 bulbs 12v? how are you running 12v on a vespa?

i ran a 30w 6v in my ciao before and it was SUPER dim..

monti hows 10$ shipped? Its just a bulb lol.. and i dont have anything to trade that you need.

12 volt bulbs work fine, at least on kitted bikes spinning high rpms. I had to add a voltage regulator because I kept blowing 12 volt bulbs.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account