Need Allstate Fan Cover

I need this part here, number 28.

It doesn't have to be perfect, but if anyone's got one, and wants to sell it to me, I would glady purchase it. There are 2 main styles back then for the mopeds. The older one is smaller and doesn't have that little bite out of the area for the pedal shaft. This one is for the little bit later style.

The above diagram shows the exact one I am need of.

I have confidence in you guys. I know that if you don't personally have one, that you may be able to find someone who does.

Thankyou for this. You are in my thoughts daily.

--DeeZy

Re: Need Allstate Fan Cover

Hey guys... please don't let me down. Maybe you all missed this the first time. That's okay, just get back to me as soon as ya can.

Wake up, people! It's daytime.

Don't rush me, life's complicated right now. And I just saw your post. Looking tonight.

It's okay.. Take your time.

Michael Thomas /

You keep riding that thing in the snow naked, I would be looking for one too~

Bump for deezy

and a bump for my sweet dear moped

DZ, I'm going to the Portland, Ind. scooter meet next week and I'll be picking up a sight-unseen moped. If it's got your part I'll let you know. All the ones I have don't have the notch out of them.

Bill

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

dang, i had a whole set, but it's for the sabre...i always thought it was the same.

Still in need.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account