FS - Magnum Tank

Tank has some rust on the inside but holds gas, just needs a good cleaning.

Fresh powdercoat, matte black. no cap. i'm posting a bunch of photos so you know what you're gettin if you buy.

IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1417.jpg

Re: FS - Magnum Tank

more pics

IMG_1415.jpg
IMG_1419.jpg
IMG_1420.jpg

last two

IMG_1418.jpg
IMG_1421.jpg

Pablo Puchasso /

How much?

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

You're disassembling that beautiful machine, huh? So sad.

Just changing the tank Jeremy, not to worry! Max I'm hoping to get 100 for the tank

bump

I give ya $55 for it

NoISy BOyS KEV /

$70?

Sorry, but 70 is not enough

70 isnt enough for a dinged up spray painted tank with rust in it? that sucks.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

Dude. For realz I want this tank... What ur looking for prob includes the powder, but im just gunna strip it anyhow. I'll pay you in 2 minutes. The money will clear and we will both be happy. Please reconsider. Ur not even throwing in the cap or cock. And its rusty... No disrespect man.

The least you could do is give him the cock... I'm geez greedy

NoISy BOyS KEV /

^LMAO he told me NO! :(

Just put the damn thing on ebay.

What a dick! U wouldn't even give Kevin the rusty cock?? Phhhh

first off, there's no rusty cock, or any cock to give for that matter.

i have a locking cap w/keys from treats if it's a huge deal, it's missing the rubber seal piece, so you'd have to replace that part. i'll throw that in for free.

anyways, it's rusty, so what? clean it! i'm not gonna put more money into this thing, i already had it powdercoated. i understand that you might not want it black and wanna strip it off, and if that's the case, then maybe this isn't the tank for you.

$26, 1/8 of chronic, & 3- 24oz PBR tall boys... Best offer

here's a rusty tank for a hundo clams... ffffff off... are u kidding me.... id take the 70... id only give you 15... there mopeds dude... all your trying to do is get something for nothing.

i'm not trying to make some sort of sob story here, but i'm not trying to get something for nothing. people want magnum tanks, this one is in pretty good shape overall. i'm not making money off this at all, in fact i'm losing money.

i'm trying to save money and sell off all my extra moped stuff this year as my wife and i are trying to get enough money together to start a farm. i don't understand why people get on here and comment on other people's threads and rip them apart for no reason instead of just sticking to what the thread is about. do you not have anything better to do? geez

Shane Antisocialite /

Because 90% of this website is dudes that see all of the other dudes acting like all of the other dudes they see on here being dicks. It's like the circle of dicks. Most of the dicks don't know anything though, so whatever.

Mopeds: internet uniting fashionable dickholes, internet assholes, and people that like building shit since whenever the fuck this shit site started. Woohoo

Word

Gary Cravens /

still for sale?

sold

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account