I will ship if you arrange for it.

PM for details.

1980 Concord Shadow

(edited)

Re: Top tank V1 for sale

It's all bent up.

HAA HA

The belt exhaust mount was my favorite, But yea fish is great and fun but maybe not the best for moped for sale pics....... That said.

Looks like a bullet's shadow Stealthy death. SWEET, free bumps

Sorry, I only had my GoPro at the house... I'll snap up some better pics later this week during the heat wave.

This bike is top notch. Joel is a super tidy perfectionist as a builder. You won't be disappointed. This a pro-builder bike at a average Joel's price!

what does the spring from the carb to the pipe do? keep the carb from bouncing?

Say it isn't so, Joel!

Great Bike! Not too many of these on the streets!

----

what does the spring from the carb to the pipe do? keep the carb from bouncing?

----

The carb is solid on the Polini intake... The Bennesar mount is a spring attached exhaust. The mounting point hoops below are weak points, so I went up higher with it. There's no significantly added stress to the intake. Never had air leak and never willlllllllll.

Thanks for the kind words Mark!

This ped started as a tank, frame and seat.

Vapor

Magnum forks

19 Del (comes with two additional velocity stacks)

comes with the three extra jets meant for the PHBG

Hard wired, heat shrunk, water proof wiring

Bennesar 80cc Turbo pipe

Polini 75cc

Graham Motzing head

Ed Exline blue clutch springs

12/36 gearing (will come with a 10t and 44 or 46t rear, can't remember off hand)

Rebuilt with fresh internal bearings over winter, bearing kit from 77

Comes with an additional and complete 17" seven star rear wheel, unpainted

12v tractor head light and 12v led rear

Polini intake

Hutchinson GP1 front and rear

Spare parts include an extra clutch cover, handle bars, original plastics (not painted), one set of the original plastics is a storage compartment that goes under the rear part of the tank, rear metal shelf for your sixer, Rare Jawa Ultra Sport headlight and front wheel fairings, motorcycle cover, brand spanking new helmet (size large, open face, black), snowmobile helmet as well for the vintage kick, and likely a lot of other V1 oriented parts. I will include a spare V1 engine with all internals except the clutch plate and stator... I robbed those a long time ago for another ped. That engine has no head/piston/jug. Really, there's a ton a lot of parts that go with this thing... swing arms, shocks, bars, mirrors, intakes, 16" spoke wheel set, cut headers, etc

The only thing that will be changed out is the black fan shroud will be swapped with a gray one in perfect, damn near mint condition.

This moped jams its way up to 54 on cool days. I usually would use this to get to work on super nice days and have only logged minimal miles since I brought it back out this spring. Work is only 2 miles away.

I use motul 2 stroke wet clutch oil and replaced it after this winters rebuild.

You'll get the extra can or two I have for the paint... touch ups and what not.

ttt

hmmm, rad bike.

careful with the pipe belted to the swingarm though....spring mounted or not there is probably too much play when potholes are involved.

That mount has plenty of play room, need you not worry William. ;) I say this because the flex of Indian shocks is so minimal. Those shocks shold have been put on tanks. Never had an issue, no leaks, no breaks, just constant performance.

† CH∆D † /

This bike is really nice Joel. Nice work

Running good in this heat! Ready to roll anywhere!

ttt

Joel, post some decent pics so people can see this mo-sheen. Feel like I am stalking you through a peep hole with those pics you got on here man!

S

O

L

:D

good, get your asking price JoeL?

I did, but I'm delivering it. Either way I've got a road trip, new people to meet, a moped to pass along, and a bevy of future projects to tidy up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account