1980 Silver Magnum for sale Wilmington NC $600

Everybody loves a MAGNUM

So I have decided to be a jerk and sell this Magnum Mk II that I just picked up.

I would love to sell it locally, complete, and I want to get 600 Doll Hairs for it.

I have plenty of time to wait on it and have no doubt I could part out the whole thing and get the desired 600, I did the math.

So there it is.

Missing the center stand, under tank metal covers, controls, and some small misc. hardware like chain tensioners and an axle for the back Puch wheel. (has a jank wheel on it now from a trac, have magnum sealed bearing rear and brake plate)

Comes with

• Tank, CLEAN only the very slightest haze of rust in the very back corners and a few small dents, pictured 7 out of 10

• Frame, looks straight to me no welded or hacked pieces 8.5

• Seat, Foam is great, even smooth supportive, cover has small tear over trunk 7.5

• Trunk, all there no cracks, paint is real weak but to be expected W/lid and spring backed screw that fits, works proper, again NO cracks or damage to the trunk! Sweet!! 8.5

• Swingarm, nothing to say fits whatever Puch and lets you run awesome tires 9

• Pedal Shaft straight long 2 speed pedal shaft, will need spacers and maybe that plastic shim that fits in the frame? I have never messed with these. Arms suck,,, welded 7

• Wheels great chrome spokes wide wheels, stronger? SEALED bearing (missing axle and nuts for the back wheel, 45T sprocket brake plates may need pads 8.5

• Za50 motor complete, damaged cable adjuster but does work, leaks around it maybe cause I overfilled….. I couldn’t get spark, maybe you can Black topend, 18T sprocket 12mm, Bing, smooth looking cover 7

• Back fender only, has Superman taillight, not sure about that, good chrome 7.5

• Fork brace over front wheel, bolts on the forks, good place to attach a fender if you have one or I could dig around for a maxi one maybe….. 10

• Front Forks, Seized…… so probably hydraulic but IDK they are just stuck, comes with both rubber boots and cable guides, those look nice, forks have some tape on them 6

• Shocks Magnum sized, were nice, could probably be masked off and painted, then steel wool polish the chrome springs and they will look minty…..from 10 feet away!!!! Also had tape on them for some reason 7

• Headlight nothing fancy just a regular non bullet round puch headlight. 7

• Oil measuring cup white has holder, awesome Nuff Said 10

• Side covers, Black some evidence of hacking, ehhhhh… the posts for mounting them are still there on the frame so there is hope 7

If you want some particular part, send me a PM and I will get a list going, If no one buys it complete after a while I may price everything individually and respond to those PMs in order received. Or just respond to everybody at once and post prices, Who knows just buy it all together.

Will consider shipping, if you arrange EVERYTHING or I could keep it at my house for a few bucks until our rally, in SEPTEMBER when you come or send someone to pick it up…… (edited)

Re: 1980 Silver Magnum for sale Wilmington NC $600

PART IT PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rachid, call me. I may get this.

DR Kenneth Cleppe /

txt'd you dude. WILM FTW

ok, responded to both but just be clear, No holdsies. may text to make sure you are not pay palling me while i am selling it but first one with the cash.....

> (+paypal fees @600 it is kindof a lot, or gift it for free if you know me MANNN)

@ MT you want dibs on something in case it comes to that? (I doubt it will)

Epic magnum battle,,, naw just bumping

$100

For what the seat? OH You, the CL bandit is Rachid Today..... YESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the bump though.

I am back, in town and this magnum is still for sale,

I will add two options,

1. I can ship it if you totally set it up (or I will hold onto it at my house until you can get it)

2. If you don't want this ratty looking ZA50 ill take it and 50$ off the price.

Back to the top

Daily topping of magnum

To the Top on Tuesday Y'all

Holler dont forget WLR Southern Comfort rally in september, you could pick it up then or send someone to pick it up.

Ok TTT

I really don't want to have to put this on craigslist and deal with a bunch of crazies, so if we talked before, or you had some offer/partial trade or something in mind please let me know or get back up with me if you were thinking about pulling the trigger.

WORD Holiday BUMP

Chase Wilson /

If you still got it im your man but i need a few weeks. i very interested never the less. but it'll have to have it shipped. email me at cbwilsonx1@yahoo.com

I am checking at USPS but i bet it will be silly expensive, If someone set up a Uship deal and had it picked up at my house i would have no problem boxing it up on a pallet and plastic wrapping it.

Holler.

^^^if noone has bought it when you are ready to pull the trigger email me^^^

Sorry Rachid, too much money IMO

Considering it might cost 200 in parts just to get it running

The Craigslist ad was still up when you had it for sale here, you could cut the price in half and still make a nice profit

Heck I might even buy it then!!

Glws

TTT

^^^^^^So we have established Cole is Not Interested in this Magnum but are you???

Willing to drop the janky motor and possibly the spokes to get the price down. so if you wanted a better deal and were planning a five star/E50 swap anywayssssssssss, save some cash and make me an offer on the partial.

local sales=better so get at me

caribbean sunhawk /

600 bones/., does this come with a walk around the park and a bucket of chum

?? Not catching the reference,

I guess we could walk around greenfield lake and pick up some fish heads from the local market it that is what it takes......

Sale pending shipped so....... waiting on payment (edited)

Bump, Still for sale, maybe pending a shipping sale but havent worked it out yet.

SO BAck TTT

Sons of GROMarchy /

Let me know if you want to part it and send the pedal shaft/pedals my way.

I believe somebody has dibs, but I will

Bump, offers.

Not 250. I have gotten that offer a bunch of times and it is not enough so more.

Big time price drop??

$425 pick up only.

Email

Christian Giron /

This moped is sold, for higher than my dropped price.

anyway.....

SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account