Not a duplicate post, this one is mine, other was listed for my buddy.
For sale is my 1982 Honda MB5. It has...
1) Cr80 gear set that converts it to a 6 speed (heavy duty cr80 clutch w/ all new clutch plates). All gears shift great. Rebuilt with pics to document the complete overhaul. I port matched the block to a 70cc airsal kit. New crank bearings, all new oil seals, and new engine gaskets. Lowered the front sprocket a tooth. Oil injection removed.
2) 70cc Polini top end w/ head to match.
3) 4 petal aftermarket reeds w/ riser. 20mm intake for clamp phbg carbs.
4) 19.5mm dellorto carb w/ metal cone fitler brought from ebay.
5) 2 inch rise handle bars.
6) Homeot pipe.
It will also come with some spares...
1) Extra tranny
2) Cr80 carb (28mm), intake, reeds, and exhaust. Use this to make a crazy conversion.
3) Complete box of engine spares including clutchs, gear sets, sprockets, NOS misc seals & gaskets.
4) complete set of wheels with all hardware.
I started to convert this bike over to spoked 17 inch wheels. Front is off a early 90's Cr80 - i made a steel spacer to push the rotor out to fit the stock caliper. I have a rear Ct90 wheel that is near ready to mount to the stock swing arm. My plan was to eventually mount the rear after relacing to an aluminum rim. This would drop about 5 pounds per wheel. You will get 2 complete sets of MB5 wheels along with both spoked rims. Nothing has been hacked on the frame or forks for this conversion and can be undone within minutes.
This bike really needs paint and some TLC but runs and rides. It is currently lincensed & insured in the state of Ohio in my name, title will be ready for transfer. This bike will need a master cylinder (have a spare that needs rebuilt and a new lever, currently the wrong master is on the bike and does not work) and needs battery. Tires are so-so but function. Could use some fine tuning.
I love this bike but want to save for a cross country bike. $1000 firm. Im located in Cincinnati Ohio. Call or text 513-526-9135 if interested. Not much i want to trade for at the moment. (edited)