FS or trade: 77 MOBY 50V.. CHEAP!!!

NoISy BOyS KEV /

Somebody buy this thing... Its in really nice shape. I'll throw in the stock bars and seat if i can find it. I have yet to attempt to finish putting the engine back on, so i don't know if she will run. It's a project that I am not willing to put ahead of my sons puch.

Make offers. must go. I'd trade it for a running E50 engine and a tank(magnum or general)

Re: FS or trade: 77 MOBY 50V.. CHEAP!!!

Do you have the motor and the rest of the parts to get this running? I have a running Puch maxi I am looking to trade.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

I have the roller in the pic, engine(with carb and pipe), parts engine, coil, external condenser (attached to coil), stock bars, and a few little things here and there. The other knobby is not yet mounted, but will be included.

Where are you at? I am in Ft. Lauderdale. I have a post as well. Trade? 76 Maxi. It has a pic of the Maxi. If close enough would you trade?

NoISy BOyS KEV /

Ya i saw your post. im in NY.. too far for me bro, otherwise I would.

Yeah It is a bit far. That's the problem from down here. Not many of us riding mopeds. I have two. Good luck!

Which tires are those? I want a set!

Its pretty dang cool I only live an hour + from you too but I have a feeling you would want more than I can afford. Good luck though.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

its always with an offer man. I gotta get this thing out of my shed. Too much going on right now....

NoISy BOyS KEV /

250 gets it.... got an engine and a parts engine....

NoISy BOyS KEV /

New pic with engine partially installed...

Any takers?

Where in NY?

NoISy BOyS KEV /

cortland

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

where are the rear shocks ?

NoISy BOyS KEV /

in the shed.... those come too. lol

The bike will be 90%. just no time for it.

make offers..

Still trying? Good luck

If you havent sold this by the next race Kevin, I think I might have the money to swing it this time.

PMD'YA

I'm very interested in this. Is there some way you could get it to PA in the next week? My brother is there.

NEMA Victor (3 Knees Down) /

Give it to Josh!

Nice clean paint, I don't get the knobbies, but they do kind of grow on ya...best of luck with sale!

Yeah I will pay $250 cash at the next race (July 14). I can stop at Cortland on the way up if you can't make it to the track

NoISy BOyS KEV /

Ian,

If you want it, you got it man. I got a bunch of small this and that to send with it. I got to try to get 2 bikes to the track in July so it would be great if you could make room and stop in cortland on the way through. PM me your number and I'll send ya a bunch of pics to help ya get a better idea of what this thing is all about..

OK, will do

NoISy BOyS KEV /

SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account