FS - Vespa Malossi Gears and Tranmission

Used but work just fine. I can sell the gears separately from transmission or they can go together. make me an offer, interested in partial trade for single speed transmission and really nice non-variated clutch with bigger front pulley (should say 30 kph on it)

Re: FS - Vespa Malossi Gears and Tranmission

I have a kinetic transmission and clutch, or I can get a ciao tranny clutch from my buddy. What are you thinking?

ciao transmission please, not interested in the kinetic.

i have everything you need to convert to a variated setup if anyone is interested in getting everything all at once with the gears.

here are some prices

$300 shipped complete variated setup (includes malossi gears, rear tranny, rear variator/clutch, stock variator with crank spacer, stock ciao variated belt).

$210 shipped for just malossi gears in tranny.

$100 shipped for rear tranny with stock gears.

i'm also interested in vespa pipes for partial trade, lemme know what you've got. also different size pulleys and belts for single speed (not stock, i have plenty of those).

thanks!

Found a non variated transmission, so not looking for one anymore. I also have a set of nice bravo spoked wheels with pretty much brand new Hutchinson tires on them with new tubes for sale

up to the top

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account