FS PUCH DART

Ash Rose Harris /

Anyone interested in my Dart! Its an '84, red, still has bing with Kstar kit. Runs decent but needs a little work (maybe just a loose flywheel bearing). Asking $500 due to the fact that i just put brand new $100 tires on the thing.

Has been reliable for 4 years. i just don't have room for it anymore and need the cash.

I can deliver if local and in excess of 50 miles with a reasonable gas fee.

image attached

thanks

100_1764.jpg

Re: FS PUCH DART

Not to be a jerk, but if no one wants it and you really need to get rid it, I'll buy it. Just definitely not at that price.

Ash Rose Harris /

Ah man im just bummed i just sank $100 into it.

make me an offer

100 tires?!?!?!?

Ash Rose Harris /

i know! its all treats had left in stock for a 14 X 2.50. those little tires are hard to come by.

Honestly, 200.

Ash Rose Harris /

$300 is as low as I'd go.

Sorry, can't do that. Best of luck.

I think thats worth $500 all day in Michigan....is Michigan the new Cali?

Ash Rose Harris /

I will let you know if I don't get any more hits...that is if your offer still stands.

Thanks

let me know if you are into any trades or something. i've been watching it on craigslist for a while.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I'd pay $300 in a heartbeat.

Those things are bitchin.

Gawd I need a wealthy customer, then a quick drive to SF.

Edit: I might even part with my 85 LS, for that Dart.

Meet in L.A. ??? (edited)

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

You still have the plastics?

$500 in michigan? NEVER. there's only a few groups who would even think of buying it and honestly I'd rather have a maxi

I think $350-300 is realistic

Well i think $500 in michigan is accurate based on rarity and that I've seen them go for that twice in the past 1.5 years

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

I paid $400 for a 2 hp stocker w/all plastics here in Buffalo. Badged as a mini-maxi rather than a dart. Same bike though. Rebuilt it, new rubber, sold for $650 here in wny. I still get thank you emails from the buyer. 3 shoe clutch+different internal gearing. Screwy start mech. Soooooper fun to ride. Best of luck w/your sale!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account