Tons of 14mm Bings with intakes for sale

Shane Antisocialite /

I found 7, there are probably more. Also have a bunch of 12s if you need one of those for some reason. They may or may not come with a stock jet, let me know if it really matters to you. Yer gonna have to change anyway right? 45 shipped in the continental US for a 14 bing with a 14 intake! x 7! wowee!

I also have shitloads of other stuffs as you can sort of see in the picture, so if ya need anything else Puch related lemme know and I may have it.

HALP ME CONVERT THESE INTO A CDI. BUY BUY BUY

600460_10150913819901009_6406902_n.jpg

Re: Tons of 14mm Bings with intakes for sale

Luis Velez /

Hi there , do you have a 15mm?

Thanx

Shane Antisocialite /

Magnum trunk with working door but the door has a dime sized piece missing and has been halfway rattlecanned black. MKII silver under that. 40 shipped!

Shane Antisocialite /

14s only, never come across a 15 in the wild. our bikes get into the low-mid 40s pretty easy on 14s and mild DMP/Kstar setups

pm' sent

Michael Thomas /

PM sent

Shane Antisocialite /

PMs responded to! 4 left as of right now!

Aaron Summers Effler /

free bump for a legit guy with some good deals.

pm sent

Shane Antisocialite /

Thanks Aaron, sorry I left early last night, was trying to cram a bunch of stuff in one night and got a bit bummed that it looked like no riding was gonna happen :(

Annnnnnnnnnnnd... PM responded to!

Aaron Summers Effler /

we had a great ride - sorry you missed it. btw, my theory that the 14 bing airbox delivers more air when on than off proved true. the maxi frame ram-jet airbox delivery system has some logic to it, after all.

Probably Fred /

Not true ^^ stock air box only designed to make your moped slow

It's restricts more then a k&n type filter and way more with the snorkel on

Your jetting was incorrect so using the stock air box helped you out

Shane Antisocialite /

It was super disgusting hot and humid here yesterday, I had to put a 112 in from my usual 115 to make my terd move decent.

Shane Antisocialite /

3 left, get em while they're hawt

Shane Antisocialite /

Here is the trunk, apparently it had a rough time in the box that it wa in because it is missing a new piece. The latch works and it would be easy enough to repair with a little fiberglass and a piece of sheet metal or whatever. There is no damage anywhere aside from the door plastic.

527651_10150917454261009_880221546_n.jpg
282778_10150917455956009_1862497051_n.jpg

Shane Antisocialite /

The stuff that looks like thin cracking in the pictures is just spiderwebs. There is absolutely no damage other than the two obvious pieces missing.

Shane Antisocialite /

1 14 left, trunk is sold as well!

Everything that has been paid for and cleared shipped a few hours ago!

I also have:

one seized DMP kit that could eeeeeasily be saved, needs a piston, 35$ shipped

One Puch Gila that was seized and then brought back to life through some very thorough cleaning. The exhaust has been widened a couple mm, and some other misc porting and smoothing has been done as well. There is no dykes ring, buy one yerself if ya want it. I put about 3000 miles on this jug/piston setup exactly as it is being sold. It did a very reliable 62 mph ferever with some weirdo MLM pipe Devin gave me, stock ignition, no dykes ring, and gigantor Gazelles on a heavy oversized tank Magnum and my 200 lbs. You figure it out. 125 shipped son

every possible puch side cover ever imaginable x 10 20$ a pair shipped

uh.. stock jugs/pistons/wrist pins/clips 40$ shipped

hmm... I have a parmakitted Moby 7 that I haven't had time to get to run right that I will sell to you for 400 american dollars. It's in good shape.

I have all the shit required to build a "Magnum" out of a pinto frame that I will sell to you for 400 american dollars.

I have a giant bag of horns I will give you for beer

I probably have all sorts of other shit too.

67 Schwinn Typhoon w/ sassy banana seat 125$ oh yeah

dealsanddealsanddeals

I don't really want to sell any of this shit, I'm just sorta poor these days :/ too many projects.

I will sell you my fast Magnum for 3000$!! BUY IT NOW! :D

I am looking for side cover panels for my 1978 Puch JC Penney Pinto

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account