New biturbo exhaust

Just bought it for $140 LOVED IT! Helped with the performance of the bike a ton. But i got an offer on my moped and couldnt refuse. So when i sold my bike I ripped off the upgrades and put the stock back on. Has less than 10 miles on it. Perfect shape. Basically prand new. I'll take 90 or best offer. Great deal just gotta get this sold so I can start upgrading my new bike. Email me offers and questions at sdenissoff@yahoo.com thanks

Re: New biturbo exhaust

kristopher maedke-russell /

tomos or puch?

^^^ he has a maxi in his profile...my best guess is PUCH. :)

Overpriced Parts /

90.00 for a used bi turbo? Your silly

They sell brand new on treats for 76.00

You will be lucky to get 50.00 shipped

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-biturbo-moped-pipe-p/puch-biturbo.htm

Brand new on treats 76 like ken said. Did they charge you double by accident when you bought yours or something. Either way i got 50 bucks shipped for you.

Hopefully it's not the 2 piece bi turbo! Worst pipe ever

Overpriced Parts /

I like the 2 pc one but only had one on a tomos

Tomos

I'm getting one for much puch next!! Just sold the tomos

It's not

Not to be rude like you but they are $115 on treats and $20.25 to ship. I bought it for $135.25 from treats and I barely used it. It comes with everything that came with it when I got it. And if I wanted to pass it off as brand new I could. It's spotless, But I'm not shady like that. So $90 or best offer its a great deal. Thanks for inquiring

It's the $115 plus 20.25 to ship one. Not the 76

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Lol this thread. You sound like a really cool guy OP

Overpriced Parts /

Ok well then it's still used. Used parts on buy sell go for 1/2 of new and always free shipping

shipping, who in the hell pays for shipping. i live twenty minutes from treatland. No ned for a tomos pipe have fun.

Ha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account