Puch KTM Clutch Party

What I have: Prices don't include shipping, will deliver to NYC rally

1. Real KTM Bell with puch gear pressed & welded on. $110

2. Real KTM 50 clutch with SS washers, junior adventure springs, and ed's brn springs. Also includes knock off Chinese shoes for a back up set. This is over $50 just in springs $ washers... $80 takes it

3. Two China ktm clutches red pad style. $25 for the set (I had the best luck with these and washers, but ppl say they dont last long?)

Complete V1 bell with puch gear pressed & welded on, v1 starter plate with mcmaster starter clutch material, and retaining clip. Modified with puch starter bearing. This setup should be a "plug and play" mod. $125

All pieces have less than 10 miles on them. I found that the e50 brass bushings fit very tight into the gears, this is from them being welded, you cant not see any warp by looking but it must be slightly off otherwise it would fit! Never had an issue with the bushings, but i would go fancy hook it up with a needle bearing for peace of mind.

I spent all this money, spent lots of time, never found a good tune for the ktm on my e50's, it was either too much slip or to aggressive for daily riding... I guess that my advise to you, is to get ready to put some time in, im sure there is a sweet spot, but id keep these clutches in your race peds.

I have pics, you can email me and i can send them via my phone. not gonna post unless there's interest. Thanks!

Re: Puch KTM Clutch Party

Oem KTM clutch sold

Bump

Bump for a cool dude. Didn't you have pictures of the starter plate with clutch material on one of the KTM threads?

Thanks Jake!

V1 bell with starter jams sold too!

Whats left:

3. Two China ktm clutches red pad style. $25 for the set (I had the best luck with these and washers, but ppl say they dont last long?)

for sale!

Bump for KTM bell with puch gear! Real deal shit! I'll include the china KTM cluches for free! $110 shipped!

china ktm clutches sold!

Ktm Bell $99 shipped!

pm'd.

All sold, Thanks guys

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account