Phoenix area moped trade

I'm new to Arizona and need some wheels before I relocate to Ajo. All I have to trade is a nintendo Dsi. Its in great condition and I've always used a screen protector on the touch screen. I have seven games to go with it too.

call of duty: modern warfare

mariokart

my japanese coach

super mario bros.

spore creatures

korg ds-10 synthesizer

super mario 64

let me know what you got even if its not running, I'll never find a bike in Ajo.

Ben

Re: Phoenix area moped trade

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

There may be a bike, non-running, available in Tucson. Monday the 18th I will go to a secret moped scooter graveyard. If there's a bike available are you interested ?

and why the hell you moving to Ajo???

Totally! Thanks! I'll e-mail you my number. I was in a wreck and doing all my recovery here with family. My moms moving to Ajo for a hospital job, but likes Ajo, because of the art school there. I'm not staying permanently. On the upside, I do art as well, so I should be able to scrounge some scratch while I'm there. But first things, first, gotta get riding again.

Ben (edited)

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Cool, I know a native American dude that was born and raised in Ajo. He's a retired probation officer with a knack for carving in stone.

I have a 81 Honda C-70 Passport (no paper) that I may not repair/restore. It allegedly ran last year, according to the seller.

BTW For the Spanish deficient reading this, Ajo (pronounced Ah-Ho) is garlic, which grows out that way and in the Altar Valley.

Honda passport, Cosmo, Whizzer 013.JPG
Honda passport, Cosmo, Whizzer 017.JPG

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account