WTB: Urban Express Exhaust

Mariano Ulibarri /

Need an exhaust pipe for my '82 Urban Express. Stock, aftermarket, hack & weld - whatever.

Shoot me a price shipped to 87701. Pics would be good too.

Re: WTB: Urban Express Exhaust

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

I got a nice Hack and weld express exhaust that I can sell for $45 shipped. It's loud (safer).

This pipe was actually a high school project. The guy got an A on it because he proved that he could increase the top speed of his express from 28mph to 33 mph.

Mariano Ulibarri /

Might be interested, I'd prefer one made for an Urban though. The regular Express has a different mounting point.

my buddy has one for an urban... it's a derbi gianelli pipe that we adapted, the welds are crappy and the pipe started cracking so I fixed that the other day. shoot me an offer and i'll pass it along to him and see what he says.

Mariano Ulibarri /

Still looking... I guess I should clarify a bit:

Stock Express stuff is kind of a hassle on an Urban. Not really looking for that.

I'd pay $30-$40 shipped for a stock NU50 pipe (depending on condition).

I'd pay around $80 shipped for a Proma.

I'd pay around $50 shipped for a Tecno / Jamarcol.

For a hack & weld job who knows. Pics would help. Not looking to spend more than $50 unless it's really well done.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Here's a pic of mine on a jug. There are no mounts other than the bolts to hold it on to the engine. It is upswept and does fit on a urban express. Pipe is built tough, but the welds are the prettiest.

(edited)

IMAG0190.jpg

Mariano Ulibarri /

PM'd

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account