wtb top tank in MI

looking to buy a top tank moped for 300 to 400 by the end of this month, anyone got one for me up here in the mitten state?

does not need to be fully complete, but i dont want to put a fortune into it. I am mechanically inclined so i can fix a lot.

Re: wtb top tank in MI

Shane Antisocialite /

How mechanically inclined? I'll sell you all of the shit to make your own magnum out of a pinto roller for 400.

Pinto frame is smaller than a magnum frame so does a magnum tank and seat look on the shorter frame?

Shane Antisocialite /

Pinto/free spirit/Magnum frames are all the same 22 inches from head tube to seat post. Hacking and welding is required. My offer includes either a real Magnum tank that needs kreem and love, or a nice HS50 tank. The seat is some random one. I'm going to build it to sell myself, but if someone wants to buy the pile of parts and do it themselves, that's what it's worth to me. It's a good pinto roller with Gazelles and an e50. Big pile o parts.

unluckily not that mechanically inclined. i can do carb cleaning, electrical work, replace gaskets, stuff like that, but i'm not sure i can build it from the bottom up, especially if welding is involved (i've learned to weld, but i dont have the equipment)

if it was the original frame i probably could do it.... i think

I PM'd ya.

step 1: hook up with the ghost riders in grand rapids

step 2: come on over to detroit and hang with the riots

step 3: go on down to toledo and hang with the zeros

we all have extra bikes

i'll have to do that, although, cant get in to founders bar just yet for the ghostriders

Andrew “No-No” Strother /

Shane, I'm interested in that HS50 tank.

PM sent.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account