WTB Morini flywheel and stator Bosch or Dansi

Please oh please sell me your basch flywheel or a dansi stator to match the parts I have . My og Bosch flywheel has a crack in it Sino bought a Dansi flywheel in hopes that it would work and it didn't . So I'm left with a mismatched set that won't work together . Anyone.have something to spare ? Or if you know of another ignition option for this morini m1 I'm all ears . Please help a moped brother out .

Re: WTB Morini flywheel and stator Bosch or Dansi

So to recap , I need a bosch m1 flywheel or a dansi stator . Counterclockwise rotation of course . Please and thanks .

how big is it?

How big is what ? Standard Morini parts .

i've got a bunch of smaller than 360mm diameter flywheels and ignitions, i don't know what they go to, and they're mostly NOS

I'll measure when I get home . I can tell you that it has a very small taper and the taper is a thin cone on one ant the other is really thick , maybe a solid 8mm thickness of material between the crankshaft mating airwaves and cam lobe that the points ride on . The bosch in really thin , maybe 2mm thick . That's why it cracked strait down the keyway/tapered section . Plays help on points . Fires twice since the crack acts as a cam lobe .

Can you measure and compare they specs with mine ?

I have a dansi stator plate. I'll try to remember to take a photo and post later tonight to verify it's what you need.

Oh yeaz me wants

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account