1980 Batavus Starflite $300 obo

Up for sale is my 1980 Batavus Starflite. Love this bike to death, but need to make room for my Honda Helix I am in the process of buying. Can't have them both. This bike runs awesome. Starts on the first kick. It was not run in a month and I pulled it out today and fired right up in the first kick. The bike will do about 25-28 MPH and is comfy as hell with the long seat. It does have some rust as seen in the pics and videos posted. It also needs to have its taillight looked at. It must be a ground issue or something. The clutch also sticks sometimes. It probably just needs a good cleaning. Also, the centerstand is bent on the right side causing the bike to lean a little to the right.

What's new on it. New tires (about a year or so old-not many miles on them, new petcock, had a friend buff it out real good as well.

I hate to sell it, but need to. You wont be disappointed. I am located in Mears, MI between Ludington and Muskegon. Either send me a PM on here or mail me at davidscc@mail.gvsu.edu

I am some-what flexible on the price.

batavus 6.jpg
batavus 5.jpg
batavus 2.jpg

Re: 1980 Batavus Starflite $300 obo

Alonzo Branson /

Drat! If you weren't so far away from me, I'd seriously consider buying! (Lafayette, IN here...you can see the issue)

Re: 1980 Batavus Starflite $300 obo

Here are some videos of the bike and of it running

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account