WTB: Batavus Hs50 or Hs60

Chirs Stanson /

Hello,

Ive been riding this lovely machines, I had to sell my hs-50, , looking to get it back in my collection. I know their motor isn't that popular but I love these frames. I am looking for either the Hs50 or Hs60 for Batavus. Doesn't have to be running or complete frames. Mainly looking for frame, seat, tank, and body fairing, doesn't have to be in mint condition either, but hopefully someone has all 4 together or a full bike. Message Me.

Chris

Re: WTB: Batavus Hs50 or Hs60

Hs60 has a sachs engine. Pure awesome

Chirs Stanson /

yup, everyone who has hs50's are pretty common to put a new motor on it, but if someone owns a hs60, i hope they leave that motor alone, and sell to me complete, lol

Chirs Stanson /

I see you own an Hs-50, sell it to me lol

Rebel Moby is the only HS60 owner I know of. I doubt he would part ways with it.

I have a rolling frame with everything on it that I have been trying to motorswap for over a year now. One day I will do something with it. The MoBats always seem to be getting traded to new owners at rallies.

Chirs Stanson /

Thanks, i will keep a look out. Really want an Orange one too, lol. One day my friend you will have a new motor on it, which motor you going to roll with? I had a V1 on my hs50, ive known a couple other people who had v1s to on their bike.

I have one I might sell. Email me and I will get back to you with some details.

I had a sweet V1 to put on it but decided to either go with a55 or a 103 set up.

just run a mO1 kit and spacer on it like motomatic did!

save the batavus!

On on CL in IA for $150 - not in the best shape, but it would be a start

William Johnson /

Im already picking up the one is IA tonight

its all good, i have one in good conditiion im picking up! ^ Whoo!

Chirs Stanson /

i actually found one too, Thanks guys for the info and i shall be riding it again!

This one is pretty mint too!

James Baronie /

I have a HS50 complete will get a pic soon let me know if interested.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account