wtb cr80 transmission

Someone sell me what I need to make an mb5 moar blasty. Need clutches and all that shit

Re: wtb cr80 transmission

MBfizzle Fizzle /

I'm in the process of levering an MB8 engine into my bike. If I'm happy with it, I'll have my built MB5 engine (Malossi 70cc kit, case matched, squish set, CR80 trans and Barnett clutch) and matching Homoet pipe up for grabs.

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

He needs a 1980-82 for it to work.

Look for a Honda H100a engine. It is a direct swap for 100cc's

your all only riding in the wake of my army of kawasaki's

Kick IT (worcester's new premier two stroke motorcycle gang)

Jerry Graham /

Wasnt the H100 a European Bike ?, hey Steve Ill put my MB5 up against an AR50 any day, AR80 has 50% more displacement and should be quicker then a MB5

Nick johnson upjet /

Ar80s are too damn fast.

I have a ar50 cylinder.

Its strange. Cooling fins are much larger. Litterally ar50 jug is twice as wide. Tranfers are deeper, looks like a high revver.. challege accepted. Give me a year or so to put it together.

briny briny /

Any chance of parting out the MB5 setup?

MBfizzle Fizzle /

I have two MB5s and an AR80 and an AR50 engine and there's no doubt the Kawasaki is a better-designed machine. Everything about it (I'm speaking engine internals) is done just a little bit better: proper combustion chamber shape, quality piston with beveled edged, properly beveled ports, etc. The Honda kicks ass and I'll always love mine, but the ARs are simply better.

If anyone local has an Mb5, I challenge to a race for shits and giggles with my 71 Suzuki Ts50.

Nick johnson upjet /

Nobody? Someone help me make this spare engine happy

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account