Possibly FS: Derbi Diablo C5

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

This is me going on a whim, but I might be enticed to sell my Derbi C5. Price: TBD, make me an offer but understand this is rare and the only reason I'd sell is to see someone build it.

The scoop: The bike is fully disassembled. Its basically all there (at least everything important, a bolt or 2 may have been misplaced). You get the frame, tank, forks, seat, wheels, motor (piston port of course), swingarm, full plastics, fenders, etc. You get the idea.

Good: The tank and fork tubes were powdercoated red. The wheels have new tires on them. The motor might be bored out (60cc). I might have a cool pipe. It has new rear shocks. Its a C5!!!

Iffy: The motor will run, but the crank needs some love. Its not bent or anything, but the big end of the rod is blue (so who knows how much life it has left). The frame, swingarm, and many other bits need paint/powder. The drive sprocket is well worn. Its not put together. Also, the seat pan is bent and will (well should) be reupholstered.

Interested? If so send me an email please. I don't really want to ship it but I probably could, but wouldn't be able to do so for a few weeks at best. It's in Cupertino, I'm in SF. Here are some pictures:

Yes it is a project, and no I won't respond if you offer me $500. If you think that's crazy feel free, I'll just hang onto it and build it up right later on down the road. NO I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT. (edited)

Re: Possibly FS: Derbi Diablo C5

Will you part it out? I want this bolt!

interested in trading for a hobbit?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

No Trades. I have too many bikes as it is. Sorry Mars, that bolt is super rare, and must go with the complete bike.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!@#!@#!@#!@

† CH∆D † /

I have one for you Mars. But it ain't gonna be cheap

yeah I figured but it was worth a try

I'll trade you a hobbit for the bolt!

nice...

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

at least you drew a diagram for the bolt

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Anyone else been dreaming about a c5?

name your price, plush shipping price to 60631

get it artur!

chicago needs more derbis...

it looks like the number one moped i would ever wish to own, god damn it

i have 2 and they are amazing i wont this one

i will look a little more like this:

but different motor and slightly different color....and stuff

n im still interested but still no word back from him!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account