puch maxi luxe 1978 dark burgundy/black amazing condition

recently rebuilt engine (5 months ago) treats 50 cc side ported kit. blue springs. tuned great. runs great!

call me

cash only

puch1.jpg
puch2.jpg

Re: puch maxi luxe 1978 dark burgundy/black amazing condition

Sammy Warren /

just realized I put no price.....im asking 800 as that is what I paid and I have out alot of work into making this thing kick ass which it does so....but I am flexible.

Sammy Warren /

I keep forgetting to put the revised price on there it is $700 OBO

sorry

cash only Los Angeles

dat seat

Sammy Warren /

yes the seat has a rip. but its a seat. im still not askin much. I though I could get $800 out of it which is what I payed and I put alot of $$ into it but I guess the market aint the same

No, I meant the style of seat is rad. But uh, how is this thing in "amazing condition"? Amazingly mediocre?

Sammy Warren /

it just runs amazing my freind is a mechanic (moped) and he hooked it up with the rebuilt engine. its dirty in that pic too. amazing not a good word?

Sammy Warren /

I mean I am really flexible on the price I paid 8 but will take less

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Yeah....amazing condition means 9/10 in my book. And $800 is top dollar. What i see is fair 5/6 condtion dirty ped with 50cc, a jammy pipe and a ripped seat. That and you triple thread posted this busted overpriced ped. fail.

Sammy Warren /

whoa brother im not a frequent moped seller in fact this is my first time so "fail" and all that is unessacary, the tripple post is only because I AM TRYING TO EDIT MY POST BUT CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO.....

Sammy Warren /

HONESTLY I just want to sell this ped man, i paid 800 for it stock about a yeah and a half ago, my moped mechanic buddy kept it running tip top shape the whole time so when I say amazing i just mean it runs amazing.... and it does look amazing if I give it a bath, im just super busy with this sudden move. so there you have it, im not tryin to rip anyone off and would be open to pricing suggestions

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

For $800 it should have come with a new seat, side covers, a new rack, a kill switch, a light switch, and a horn switch. That is some sloppy cabling. Is your headlight upside down?

Probably Fred /

Pitted paint, Rusty rim, no cable holder/messy cables, janked carb, seat, no switches, bad rack, lights? man woof woof

But ya in calli I'm sure you can get a good buck for it at least 300-400.00

Settle for no less then 200.00

Sammy Warren /

I wont settle for less then 5 just because i paid 8 for it and it runs WAY better now than before. it may be a bit sloppy right now but this is why I am selling it, I am to lazy to do shit like that. hahah

Sammy Warren /

and I hardwired it to all thos switches cause to many problems

Sammy Warren /

also throwing in 2 helmets one black ans one vintage silver and red stripe

$800? AMAZING CONDITION? Jesus Christ. Paying too much for a ped in the first place isn't really a good reason to ask someone else to fall for the same thing.

Here's watcha need to do to sell this thing.\

1. Merchandise - Clean it up, add small parts, look at pictures of sweet Puchs out of the like 1000 pics, and see if anything's out of place. Check cables, bars, and controls for reliability and good style. Detail the freaking bike. Finally; at least get that seat recovered, if not replace it, as the seat is one of the first things people look at.

2. Take some decent pictures. The bike is sorta nice, get the best look for it; lighting, position, surroundings, focus. Show some shine and glint. I've yet to see anyone here complain about "Too Many Pictures."

3. No one cares about what you paid for it. Talking about this makes you sound like a rookie seller with a suspect product. Sell the bike for what it is, let the bike sell the bike (with the nice pics from #2.)

4. Be to be flexible with price, but you seem to be at least somewhat so, so, carry on. Ask yourself how quick you need to sell it, and factor that into the mix.

At this point I think I write this shit for me...like therapy for my Retard-Forum-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. ;-)

-e

Sammy Warren /

thanks man! you really actually helped me and werent sarcastic and a jerk like alot of people on here! I appreciate your help.....

We are Happy to help. This is what an Amazing Condition 1978 dark burgundy/black Puch Maxi Luxe for $500 looks like.

hey i live in sac. i buy sell fix do all kinds of things to puchs. i will be in so cal tonight. LA on thursday. Ill give you 300 for it.

Michael Thomas /

Another example

Not to be a Dick, Michael, but that is not a maxi Luxe, but still nicer than OP

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account