At first i just needed a carb BUT NOW I need a new polini and piston for puch

I was going to make a thread for just a 19mm PHGB spigot style carb but last night my piston decided to hate me and cut itself. I have some money but not enough to but brand new a carb and kit so if anyone has a 19 or 21mm carb in good shape and OR a gently used 64cc Polini kit I'd love to work something out with you. I have money and can pay pal today if we come to a fair number.

I appreciate your time.

Re: At first i just needed a carb BUT NOW I need a new polini and piston for puch

Franz Lyons /

Bump

Re: At first i just needed a carb BUT NOW I need a new polini and piston for puch

Probably Fred /

Who has a Gently used polini kit ? Ha ha

They're all beat to hell

ANY1 HAVE SOME SLIGHTY EATEN FOOD I CAN BUYZ?

Franz Lyons /

Thanks guys. No or just ignoring it would have sufficed. I get the point excuse me for thinking this was a place to ask a question and liking mopeds a bunch was good enough to be here. What was i thinking. I'm no good with metal work or else I'd make an effort to repair it.

Probably Fred /

Post a picture of the cylinder

Franz Lyons /

Here is the cylinder and piston. Maybe if you could give me some pointers via email i can try it out. I don't wanna clog up the "For Sale" forum with a help question don't know what kind of verbal lashing I'd have to take for that.

Probably Fred /

Yep done! Looks like a circlip failure maybe .

A new kit is needed.

Start saving up

Franz Lyons /

Thanks for checkin it out. I figured it was toast. like i said I'm no motor genius but i learn well and i reallllly like mopeds.

Franz Lyons Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks guys. No or just ignoring it would have

> sufficed. I get the point excuse me for thinking

> this was a place to ask a question and liking

> mopeds a bunch was good enough to be here. What

> was i thinking. I'm no good with metal work or

> else I'd make an effort to repair it.

Welcome to internet.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

also that ain't no polini kit dude. that looks like a treats reed kit maybe? thats way less monies than a polini. and probly more on your tuning level from the looks of it. good luck!

Franz Lyons /

It was but i figured i put some money away and why not try something harder than the last time. Thank you tho.

The treats reed kit is a lot more beginner friendly in case your jetting isn't exactly correct. Plus the polini uses a different intake and shiz and is more expensive and easier to seize.

The treats kit is a great kit and is easy to get to 50mph, I just usually clip the wrist pin clips because they like jumping out of their grooves at high RPMzzz.

Franz Lyons /

Thanks for the advice. I think thats what happened. i pulled one of the pin clips and instead of two arms to grab onto there was only one so that had to be the culprit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account