FS: puch boss pipe, chrome

boss pipe, chrome $50 shipped from me to you. or pick it up in the bay area for $40.

take this thing off my hands so i can buy a free spirit swing arm. or trade me a magnum/free spirit swing arm...

Re: FS: puch boss pipe, chrome

picture.

photo (3).JPG

would you consider a murray one in trade?> have a freespirit one , just hate having to swap it out off the bike.....

If the Murray one has the 2 bolts and it's the same as the magnum free spirit ones I'm a o k with that. I think I had a free spirit one on my magnum.

ill take pictures tomorrow. and u can decide, think free spirit and magnum are same, murray is different, same dimemsions, but not tubular its more stamped plate with twin tubular reinforcements...theres a picture on here somewhere of one ... i would trade either since im painting the bike

Murray swing arm looks like this:

i'll do the free spirit one if you're down to take it off....

let me know and i'll kill this thread and find a box for the "boss" pipe.

thankssss-

Just in case you guys dont end up swaping I'd be interested in taking the pipe off your hands. Thanks!

ill do it, just 1 more night of graveyard shift and ill set email you tomorrow sometime

Then i shall respectfully bow out :)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account