WTT puppies for your a35/a35 parts

Howdy Doodly /

so I got 8 pure bred blue nose pitbulls. born 2 weeks ago. not yet ready to leave mama, but i am trying to sell/trade the remaining puppies for a35 or a35 parts. both parents very friendly, obedient, very active dogs. 6 boys 2 girls. if nobody gets them, i will cook them.

Re: WTT puppies for your a35/a35 parts

Howdy Doodly /

if you want more pictures, just ask. i'd post more, but im too damn fat and smelly. i mean lazy

wwwwww.jpg

Tal Reznikov /

Can you show us some pics of teh parents?

Papers might be the only thing showing that they are worth anything. Pitbulls are an overbred set.

you SIR are scum of the earth trying to trade 2 week old puppies.

puppies should not leave their mothers until around 8 weeks and if you had any reputableness you would know that.

ANYONE CONSIDERING GETTING A DOG SHOULD GO ADOPT ONE AT YOUR LOCAL SHELTER AND NOT FEED INTO THe FUCKED UP INDUSTRY THIS LOWLIFE IS APART OF.

FUCK YOU BURN IN HELL!!!

THINK YOURE HOT SHIT BREEDING PITBULLS WITH YOUR SINGLE BENJAMIN??

WELL YOURE NOT GO SMOKE BATH SALTS AND KILL YOURSELF!!!

I don't think he was going to trade them at 2 weeks. Shut the fuck up, you whiney fucking prick.

How much, shipped?

Puppymill

Jacob Miller /

usually you give em away in front of walmart,

you dont hustle your puppies on moped army

mop rider Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> THINK YOURE HOT SHIT BREEDING PITBULLS WITH YOUR

> SINGLE BENJAMIN??

> WELL YOURE NOT GO SMOKE BATH SALTS AND KILL

> YOURSELF!!!

Wow..calm the fuck down..seriously..

Wow lets just eat them.......in true nasty stile. unless sum one wants a pit bull to guard there mopeds.

OK Im drunk and hungry... lets eat them, theyll have a better life

Tal Reznikov /

Rich, if no one wants a puppy, ill pay 50 $$$ a pizza and GAS to get to my house. or a shipping service. (they do have pet shipping btw)

Anyway, yeah.

im a 9 hour drive from ya, so im guessin you dont wanna drive

You guys are fuck'n nuts. I got 50 bucks for that hundo shipped

Yo dude... WTF, you are really trading puppies for parts? I might take one of those puppies, but I already sold you all my tomos shit. Also, these pups are legit, real deal, well taken care of, pups, not some gutter pit bulls.

cool 100 dollar bill, bro. I remember when my dad got a job.

Howdy Doodly /

Yo pics of the parents soon. And to the angry bird--- thanks for assuming. I didnt even breed, i went out of town for a weekend and had my cuz dogsit. It was a surprise. And i wont let these go until at least ten weeks you dishonorable emotional pos. You probably come from a world where whiteys caare more about dogs than they do ppl. Well where i come from we do t have food and clean water every day. I dont give a fuck. How many days and nights have you ever involuntatily went without food and sleep? Fuck these dogs im gna kill them all now just to piss you off and if you want to do something bout it pm me. And back your shit up when you try to get crazy with a registered lunatic.

Love, A college educated, professionally employed, well connected sick mother raper.

Howdy Doodly /

And these are not for sale. The god damn pet store offered me 150 each for fuck sake. Anyoneoffering less than that, go get a

Complete blood screen from labcorp and print your results. Live chained to a wall in my basement for 2 weeks until your results come back so i know your dirty ass isnt contracting shit, and if your results come back clean, you may perform extensive acts of fellatio upon my erect or flaccid penis in exchange for a puppy. If i dont killem. The dad has pedigree and papers. The mom just papers, no pedigree. Both parents very friendly, in shape, obedient, smart

This just got weird.

Tyler Downing /

Lol

Howdy Doodly /

It's been wierd.

tetetetete.jpg
rererere.jpg

Howdy Doodly /

weak

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account