FS: 78 Vespa Grande in MA

I have a 78 Vespa Grande that I have finally accepted is time to let go of. It looks really good(will post pic later today). I bought if just before my son was born, and rode it around for that summer. One day I couldn't get it started and put it in the basement. Two kids later I don't have the time to put into it. Someone told me it needed new points? Motors are not my thing but I'm sure anyone who knows a little bit could get it started in minutes. Looking to sell but might trade(plus a little cash) for something running.

Re: FS: 78 Vespa Grande in MA

Price?

I paid $550 for it. I would like to get $400. With little work I'm sure you could sell it for $800 around here.

Not if its not running. You can get 700 or so for a near mint running moped, 500 for an average running one, and well, I would pay more than 200 for unknown conditions not running.

I understand that it needs to be running to get that much. But around

MIT or just across the river you could get $700 to $800 with little work was what I meant.

I live in north Medford only 5 or 10 minutes from you if you want to come and see.

Here she is.

photo.JPG

Hey man, I'm interested in your grande. You didn't leave any contact info though. I have a running maxi that I might be interested in trading you. Otherwise I'll pay cash. I live in the city. Hit me up if you want to chat - nakedcyclist11@gmail.com.

Jake, i emailed you.

that looks nice!

Thanks! She is real nice, that's why I have put off parting with her. Aside from a dent and scratch on front bumper it's a thing of beauty. With the great weather we are having I am leaning toward a trade I think.

ugp * ๐Ÿงช /

Bump.

I have the same dent!

Bump.

Bump

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account