honda express 1978 basket case, new honda express auto 2 speed motor forsale

gary slack /

Everything is there to the honda express just all taken apart will sell parts seperate. Also have a jawa transistor 40 babetta. Runs good. I think its a 1975. the honda 2speed auto motor was bought for the honda express. But the rear spline for the back wheel is larger. make reasonable offer. am also open to trades.

Re: honda express 1978 basket case, new honda express auto 2 speed motor forsale

pm sent

Re: honda express 1978 basket case, new honda express auto 2 speed motor forsale

prices? I'l give you $70 plus shipping for the 2spd motor

HI-- I NEED THE GAS @ OIL TANK

What color are the plastics on the Honda. I am looking for a headlight bucket and bezel and a front fender preferably in yellow.

gary slack /

Ok Chuck, This is my e-mail-slacker198508@yahoo.com & my phone# 315-585-6619. If you want the tank get in touch with me through one of those. preferably by phone. Thanks gary

gary slack /

The plastics are lime green.

gary slack /

Chuck, Yea I have the gas& oil tank. My e-mail is slacker198508@yahoo.com & my phone # is 315-585-6619. I'm in Geneva, ny. I would prefere to do buisness by phone. Thanks Gary

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account