1981 cosmo colt 3 reed moped for sale m101!!!!

I have for sale a 1981 cosmo colt 3 reed italian moped. This moped it in mint condition. I have a fering for it (wind/bug shield) and sattle bags (one of the clips is broken.) Also can use a new fuel line. But other than that this moped runs perfectly. Only has 1000 miles and gets 100 miles to the gallon. 100% italian, perelli tires, horn and lights work no rust no cracks or tears in seat. The compression the motor has is insane, its nearly impossible to pedal start it because of the compression, i start it by either bump starting it or kick starting it. i would like to get 800 obo for it because of the rare motor and because of the condition being it is over 20 years old. i also consider trades for dirtbikes 85cc and up or quads and fast gocarts no lowballers please. if u would like to see pictures please txt me at 330 five zero 3- nine 5 nine 0. My names nick. I preffer txts because of my lack of minutes. Thanks for lookin! (Partial trades are accepted) I am located in poland ohio. If u pay shippin i can ship.

IMAG0128.jpg

Re: 1981 cosmo colt 3 reed moped for sale m101!!!!

I am interested in the bike but not for that price. finding parts for that would be impossible. as soon as it goes down it will stay down . ican offer you maybe 400 for it . I would have to travel to ohio to pick it up .

Nick Liversage /

Im sorry. I cant go that low. Thank you for looking though!

Michael Domanski /

bump for a nice bike, don`t let some shmoe talk u down on your price, nice bike well worth the money. don`t worry about parts, very obtainable.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I will take it for $575

(only that low because shipping will cost me another $250)

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

The last two I had were equipped with a compression release. All M101s should have one. That must be a replacement head

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

also if anyone knows a cheaper (but safe) shipper, I will pay the difference for the bike

meet me halfway (Scranton PA) and I will pick it up myself for $750

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

love the "mint condition" that needs new fuel line, one of the clips is broken on the seattle bags.

well apparently if the dude rode it to scranton, it would be under 4 gallons of gas to get it there, so like 15$

I would say 575 is a fair price but its not my deal obviously.

Uship would be your best bet as far as getting the best deal on shipping.

Its basically a reverse auction for who can bring you the parcel cheapest.

I have had bikes sent from Wisconsin to Texas, Florida, and California for right around $300.

Neat bike. I've never seen one with plastic Safari-like plastic fenders quite like it. I feel inspired to get my own Colt 3 put back together.

Hate to be a thread ruiner, but I have the same exact moped engine. Where did you find parts for it (if you did)? Thanks

Manny Sedita Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hate to be a thread ruiner, but I have the same

> exact moped engine. Where did you find parts for

> it (if you did)? Thanks

Both treats and 1977 have a pretty solid selection of Morini stuff.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account