Racing Puch FS

I have a Puch Maxi that would be a good project for someone. I have not had it running , but i am sure it will run with some work. It has a 70cc kit with a delorto carb. It has a pipe but im not sure what it is. The pedals hit the pipe . Thats why i never had it started. Also has no pedal chain.The bike is pretty nice. The wiring has been hacked .The bike has brand new Michellin Tires.

I am selling this for a girl who bought it not knowing what she was into.She wants $200.00 for the bike, just what she paid for it. This bike ihas lots of potential for someone who wants a project.Well worth $200.00 IMO.First $200.00 gets it. Picked up, no shipping.

ikesbikes.com

greenpuch 005.JPG

Re: Racing Puch FS

pic 2

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

DIBS

try this

greenpuch 004.JPG

emailed and stuff i want this plz

pic 3

greenpuch 003.JPG

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Backup dibs

looks like a tccd70,

part out all that stuff, sombody will give yah somthing for the moby seat for sure.

chris hit me up if you part out the carb, deff partial trade the OEM puch parts if your gonna do the work to flip it.

and by that i mean sell it as a reliable stock moped.

deposit sent. sabat i feel you, no plans yet other than getting it running and then ?!?

i would first thing take it apart, you don't know who did this. and if it's a stock crank you gotta gear it much taller, those kits love to explode, if not build correctly.

got a piston here i can machine for ya.

exhaust| cooling holes | transfer

and maybe trim the skirt for more intake timing, but if i remember they blowback pretty bad already, if it is a true Tccd the piston crown sucks and dentonates easy without a custom head (squish)

when are you gonna come my way? you were way 2 generous with your art supplies in toledo, i want to return the favor

The Puch is "SOLD". Thanks for looking.

Ike

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account