Good Vespa rear variated rim and malossi variator super cheap for both!!!!!!

Zacarias Aviles /

50 bucks for a Vespa variated rear wheel and malossi variator complete with extra weights to tune

Re: Good Vespa rear variated rim and malossi variator super cheap for both!!!!!!

Zacarias Aviles /

Live in CHITOWN email me for questions.

Re: Good Vespa rear variated rim and malossi variator super cheap for both!!!!!!

pics or this is a scam, or something is terribly wrong with the parts

Zacarias Aviles /

Nothing is wrong dude my mom doesn't want me to put the variator on her bike so she pissed me off and now im selling it super cheap because shes stupid

Wow I shoid have waited. Brad you should paypal him 50 for me Nd you can keep your variator and the extra 50

How much for shipping to 01564

brad, i need your address, i sent you a PM...

Pmd. Do want.

if the variator is still available , i want.

Is the rear clutch still available?

Zacarias Aviles /

sorry not seperating. selling together. these are it

IMG_0687[1].JPG
IMG_0688[1].JPG

I want it.

Zacarias Aviles /

Sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account