CS FIND Maxi Moped - $1500

Salsa Salsa /

CRAIGSLIST FIND. JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS GUY OUT.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3055979026.html

For sale or trade, Puch maxi moped. 1977, clean Iowa title in hand, currently registered. Parlini 70cc reed kit, tecno estoril pipe, custom Intake with mikuni vm20 carb. Hardwired with headlight and taillight. Firm orange clutch springs so you can rev to the moon. Newer brakes. Hutchison gp-1 soft compound tires. Pedals have been removed, so its strictly a push start. Newer gold drive chain from treatland.

I have roughly 1000 miles on the kit, broken in very carefully and was case matched. Never has been siezed or soft siezed. Literally has not let me down once in those 1000 miles. Back in Iowa It was pulling about 50 mph all day, out here I have been seeing about 45 without rejetting yet. Overall good condition ped, will take you anywhere you want, and you'll actually be able to keep up with traffic. Give me your best offer or best trade. I'm looking for: AM or trail bikes 5"+ travel large, motorcycles, dirt bikes, Jeeps (xj), landcruisers, high end bikes parts, you name it.

Contact me by email or phone. 563-three-four-three-9-7-2-two

Adam

Re: CS FIND Maxi Moped - $1500

yeah saw that a few days ago

that guy is serious... I mean the duct tape seat is worth at LEAST $400

or is that 400 arugula? i'm not sure anymore

Parlini kit? 1500? Duct tape?

This could be a NJ post.

CraigSist?

never heard of it...

Jacob Miller /

dude that seat is CUSTOM color matched.

1500 bux is a steal.

if i sold my car i could maybe afford this

guys totally custom ped and that would be rad

That ped is pretty sweet imo

I've been blasted by this thing. runs awesome. get adam some muns

its a nice 600-700 dollar bike, nothing exotic on it, just a bunch of cheep parts slapped on like every other puch.

"jokes on them! sold it in two days!!"

--

Adam

note to self: go to denver and sell my magnum for $2000

So the guy is proud of building a piece of shit and selling it to some sucker for $1500. Yeah... this is exactly what is wrong with mopeds.

Michael Thomas /

I got that beat...this idiot has been trying to sell this for over a year. Many people have posted he is crazy but he keeps trying.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3080466335.html

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

^So you wouldn't sell a bike for twice what it's worth if you had the opportunity?

My philosophy is something is worth whatever someone will pay for it.

Michael Thomas /

I would not and have never screwed somebody intentionally by selling them something not at fair market value, and if you would, that is what is wrong with mopeds.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account