WTB: Peugeot 103 Engine

Looking for a 103 motor. I Prefer something that is not locked up and is in good working condition. I just picked up a 103 and the crankshaft is stripped out not sure I want to tear into it to replace it. So I am looking for an engine instead.

Thanks,

Brent Braun

Re: WTB: Peugeot 103 Engine

If you want a blaster then keep the vario and ignition if its a 5 coil and replace everything else.

Brent Braun /

That is my plan. Had it running for a bit before the crankshaft just completely ate shit. My other 103 is the 2 coil and all the electrics needed replaced before it would run well. Excited about rebuilding this one if I can find the parts I need.

Thanks,

Brent Braun

Treats has everything you need if you have the cash. Otherwise good luck. Pugs are fun !!!!!

Peugeot bump.

Brent Braun /

Engine anyone?

Brent Braun /

Still interested in a motor? Who has on sitting around doing nothing?

Thanks,

Brent Braun /

Bump Come on hook me up.

Brent Braun /

So splitting this case and rebuilding this thing is killin me. Busted the rings trying to get the head back on and currently treats and 77 are out of stock on rings.

I'm still really interested in a running motor is someone has one?

Thanks,

Brent Braun /

I also know that 77 rebuilds engines is there anyone else out there I can ship this thing to and have it rebuilt? Since I can't seem to find anyone willing to part with there's.

Thanks,

† CH∆D † /

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account