1981 cosmo colt 3 reed moped for sale

I have for sale a 1981 cosmo colt 3 reed italian moped. This moped it in mint condition. I have a fering for it (wind/bug shield) and sattle bags (one of the clips is broken.) Also can use a new fuel line. But other than that this moped runs perfectly. Only has 1000 miles and gets 100 miles to the gallon. 100% italian, perelli tires, horn and lights work no rust no cracks or tears in seat. The compression the motor has is insane, its nearly impossible to pedal start it because of the compression, i start it by either bump starting it or kick starting it. i would like to get 600 for it because of the rare motor and because of the condition being it is over 20 years old. i also consider trades for dirtbikes 85cc and up or quads and fast gocarts no lowballers please. if u would like to see pictures please txt me at 330 five zero 3- nine 5 nine 0. My names nick. I preffer txts because of my lack of minutes. Thanks for lookin! (Partial trades are accepted)

Re: 1981 cosmo colt 3 reed moped for sale

I am located in poland ohio.

This should make things easier if the image upload works.

Edit:saves you the time of just wanting to see it. (edited)

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

Beautiful bike. Im restoring my right now. I would buy this thing in a heart beat if you were closer

oh my, so beautiful...whish you were in seattle

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account