2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

For sale. Garelli VIP 2 speed. Clean California papers. Starts/runs/rides well. If you plan on using it regularly it's going to need new tires. Hoping to sell by Thursday(7June2012) morning to help finance an upcoming trip. If not I'm likely going to hang on to it.

Also have a nice expansion chamber that I never installed. Paid like $125 for it. If you want the pipe too it'll be an additional $50 as I can sell the pipe on ebay really quick.

Located in Newark Delaware but I can deliver to Philly, Lancaster or Baltimore (or anywhere in between) for a very modest fee; but you'd need to pay up front as I won't drive it up there just for you to look at it.

-Fissel

714.321.4901

Garelli VIP Front (LowRes) (364x640).jpg
Garelli VIP Left (LowRes) (640x408).jpg
Garelli Vip Right (LowRes) (640x420).jpg

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Dang!

I suppose a trip/delivery to Arizona is out of the question and I can't get to DE for awhile, if at all.

Dang!

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

Pitty, I'll actually be passing through in October when I help my parents move out of California & retire back to the East Coast.

But I'm sure it'll be long gone by then; if I haven't decided to keep it.

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

I'm interested in the expansion chamber for my VIP. Would you give more info on it and /or pictures?

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Maybe decide to keep it, stop by the ranch here (just a few easy miles from I-10) for a visit and ride, then sell it to us. I've been looking for a complete VIP powered bike and there aren't any west of the Mississippi, it seems.

Depending on the date, you and your folks could get free luxury accommodations in an historic and huge ranch home on a 110 acre private resort, all to yourselves. The pool is warm all the way through Halloween. (edited)

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

Cosmo Stinger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe decide to keep it, stop by the ranch here

> (just a few easy miles from I-10) for a visit and

> ride, then sell it to us. I've been looking for a

> complete VIP powered bike and there aren't any

> west of the Mississippi, it seems.

> Depending on the date, you and your folks could

> get free luxury accommodations in an historic and

> huge ranch home on a 110 acre private resort, all

> to youselves. The pool is warm all the through

> Halloween.

Heck of an offer; but I'm riding my old Moto Guzzi up to Montreal for the F1 race next weekend & could use the extra cash now. If I don't sell it I'll likely keep it.

But I'll keep you in mind. (edited)

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

dang

Here's some pix of the million dollar views. This old ranch will soon become a gated community filled with cookie cutter stucco mansions, see it before the bulldozers show up:

Edit: These pix were taken late September last year, this is what it will look like in October. (edited)

030.JPG
042.JPG
099.JPG

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

Mel Dyer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm interested in the expansion chamber for my

> VIP. Would you give more info on it and /or

> pictures?

If whoever buys the thing doesn't want it I'll let you know. It's a Simonini just like this:

http://www.treatland.tv/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=garelli-simonini-vip-pipe

They're no longer available. Bought it from a friend who ran it for two weeks. Super great shape.

I guess you could also make me an offer for just the pipe but I much prefer waiting to see if whoever buys the thing want's the pipe as well. If you want, PM me with your offer. I paid $125 for it.

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

Cosmo Stinger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> dang

> Here's some pix of the million dollar views. This

> old ranch will soon become a gated community

> filled with cookie cutter stucco mansions, see it

> before the bulldozers show up:

> Edit: These pix were taken late September last

> year, this is what it will look like in October.

Oooh. That's pretty.

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

You said you need some cake before the end of June...maybe a layaway/bribe/down payment could be arranged ?

and you could give your folks a day or two at the ranch.

mmmm... steak, beans, salsa and fresh homemade tortillas under a star spangled sky...they'd love you even more

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

Cosmo Stinger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You said you need some cake before the end of

> June...maybe a layaway/bribe/down payment could be

> arranged ?

> and you could give your folks a day or two at the

> ranch.

> mmmm... steak, beans, salsa and fresh homemade

> tortillas under a star spangled sky...they'd love

> you even more

Man you really want this thing. Tell you what, if it fails to sell between now & Thursday I'll look into getting it your way. How far are you from Davis Monthan AFB?

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I'm up in the foothills of the Santa Catalina mountain range about 20 miles from D-M.

Edit: and yeah, I want it. Money was supposed to be here last week. I had to put off getting parts for the Urban Express and the Cosmo too. I have a weird thing about having two of the same bikes. It makes repair and such so much simpler.

Edit II: I thought your deadline was June 27 but now I see your urgency.

Oh well...barring any unforseen trauma, my offer stands. (edited)

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Williamjordan Fissel /

SOLD.

Thanks for the interest.

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Dang!

Congrats

Re: 2 Speed Garelli $350 N. Delaware

pipe too?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account