FS Garelli SSXL e50 motor mount with case inducted e50 derbi flat reed metra top end

elliott Giffis /

just threw it on CL for a hefty amount, however, if any of you want to give it a good home- let me know. idly id like around 1700(i know its step, but its a ton of custom work) plus think of all the performance parts on it.

-feel free to contact me if ya interested or wanna work out a trade or something.

garelli ssxl body,

maxi chopped motor mount with magnum swing arm

e50 engine with CASE INDUCTION, yes case induction

huge reed valve from honda DIO but modified for optimal flow

mikuni 24 carb K&N air filter

derbi metra kit top end with proper spacer for stroke

custom MML pipe

KTM ignition fitted for puch crank

puch 16 inch 5 stars with brand new 16x2.75 pirellis

front custom disk brake

maxi hydro EBRs with disk bracket

custom milled cups to accept forks on frame

Clip on bars

all powder coated stardust black

with purple dust on headlight rim, and bars.

Case powder coated and top end.

it starts up, but the timing slipped and it needs to be readjusted. my living situation is different now and i dont want to start it up, cause i gotta store it in my studio

Re: FS Garelli SSXL e50 motor mount with case inducted e50 derbi flat reed metra top end

worth it!

Re: FS Garelli SSXL e50 motor mount with case inducted e50 derbi flat reed metra top end

† CH∆D † /

snap some glam shots before she goes. Share? Rad build bra.

daym!

Not that you are up for trades, but I might entertain the idea of trading mopeds if you were. Any info you want to share on how fast this thing is? I assume it hauls ass and does 60+easily.

Is this the engine that is on this mopeds for sale?

campeona del mundo /

radddd i remember hearing about this build waaay back about a year ago at the sunset rider/creature bbq ride. looks like a ripper! elliot is the man

yea holy shit! worth the price for sure!!!! id LOVE to see a build blog or some more shared info!!!!!

elliott Giffis /

Jewish posted the transfer case stuff

here is pre work

WUT?!?!?! SO nasty!!! Awesome build, yo!

elliott Giffis /

:(

Wish you were open to trades. lol

elliott Giffis /

nick! did you not get my email?! i am kinda open.. hit me.

Is this the motor you told me about like 2 years ago?? lol

bump for solid dude with sicckkkkkk bike

elliott Giffis /

Charlie! sure is.. done did it.

elliott Giffis /

MIKE YOU THE MAN!

SUPER RAD NON RUNNING BIKE FOR LOTSA MONEY!!!! fix the timing dude so we know it isnt broken, come on its a tiny cdi rotor and take it outside, no need to start it in your studio.

elliott Giffis /

dude Mike, not cool. the thing runs. it just isnt properly set. I have another life besides wrenching, and right now that comes first.

I LOVE the bike dude, this is true. Its just seems silly to try to sell a vehicle for a huge sum that isnt running properly. Usualy when a bike or a car runs bad the price is considerably less. So it runs? Could I ride it 10 miles home without it dying or seizing? For $1700 I should be able too. Again, sexy bike and bump.

elliott Giffis /

i see your point, however, i disagree with you on this particular application.

sure with any other 1700$ magnum, i would completely agree- however this set up and engine is a purely race scenario. especially with the amont of custom fab work that is going on, i just dont feel like we can use your 10 mile example.

thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the bump.

incase you dont remember, the front disk is of your work- well done.

I emailed you an offer, I understand people don't check emails every single day but let me know when you can. I really like this moped and it'd be a great addition to my collection sitting next to a 70mph hobbit.

^ no collection of fast bikes looks good sitting around

I would like you to elaborate on a 70mph hobbit..

I mean wow yea that's deff killing it!

@ Mike, When not on the road they'd be storage buddies sitting in my living room, #realtalk

@ Jesse, it's a fast hobbit duh. Did 72mph with the malossi gears months ago. Now with stock tranny it does 69mph on flat 65mph sitting up with wind in my face). Engine is from the 09 polini cup (freebirdTommyBuilt)from what I remember, lol I def didn't build it, I just try to make it faster while not touching the bottom end/cylinder(var/pulley/carb tuning).

:)

FYI, this is not internet flaming, I would flame you in person with a smile. I dont do this out of malice, maybe its my cynical jew nature.

TY btw

Michael Thomas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> :)

>

> FYI, this is not internet flaming, I would flame

> you in person with a smile. I dont do this out of

> malice, maybe its my cynical jew nature.

>

>

> TY btw

Your post reminded me of this.

Ugh I want this

Ugh, I gotta watch that movie again.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account