garelli super sport f/s or possible p/o

all new parts 70 cc polini kit, techno bullet, custom weld.....plenty, compression and spark..some sort of electrical issue....have orig bottom end also///600 whole..or might part out..pm me

garelli full shot.jpg
garelli super sprt.jpg
garelli2.jpg

Re: garelli super sport f/s or possible p/o

more pics

garelli 4.jpg
garelli 3.jpg
garelli 5.jpg

Andrew Squiggman /

what? your mechanic cant figure out an electrical problem? and 600 for a broken bike that your professional moped mechanic cannot figure out? really? 600 is tops for that bike running.

how much for the polini kit?

i have 2 offers on whole bike, if they dont come through mr. simpson we will work out a price

wow fully kitted running super sport would only sell for 600 in the middle of no where maine..if this were running it be close to a g easy in nyc....keeps cutting off.frustrating, my guy is to swamped right now

Yeah let me know what's up with this

njdan,

I love ssxls as much as the next guy, but I can't see you getting $600 for a broken, unrestored bike. I don't mean to hate, but a g for a broken bike is delusional, man.

I've got my restoration for sale in Boston for $850. Has all the same goodies yours does except the electrical problem.

Garelli done3.jpg
Garelli done2.jpg

D'oh!

Andrew Squiggman /

nj dan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> wow fully kitted running super sport would only

> sell for 600 in the middle of no where maine..if

> this were running it be close to a g easy in

> nyc....keeps cutting off.frustrating, my guy is to

> swamped right now

yes. I would say it is a bit much. Middle of nowhere? not really. 10 minutes from the 3rd largest city in the state. but here, we dont even lock our doors or cars, because it is still a pretty safe honest place to live, without worrying about getting ripped off. 600 might be a bit high, being kitted and all. if you do not know who did the upgrades, it could be a grenade waiting to explode. stock untouched would be worth more. Why don't you just fix it yourself, and sell it? It is just a moped. pretty easy stuff. put a few hours into working on the bike yourself, then you can sell a nice good running bike, that you can stand behind because you know it is then a quality bike. (edited)

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Dude, he don't care! Go get some pu$$y all of you. Dan has been getting it since he was 15 and he told me he has a HOTWIFE!!

Plus, he knows people, and you all will be regreting it when he finds you. He doesn't know you yet, but he will!!

Jack, that was an amazing post, dude.

Based on your description, Dan sounds likes the fucking man (and he has lots of rad peds to prove it!), but that won't change the fact that $600 for that ssxl is high.

I love that seat on DTeberle's ssxl.

i do know who kitted it and where it came from, dosent help me of what the prob is...might just strip whole thing down, do away with kill switch and start fresh...about 5beans in new parts on it...and your right jack, ol lady is smokin and ive gotten a lot of poon in my time..it helps..only can beat ur dick some much before it gets mad at you

oh and sweet ped dan e

Hey Dan, usually on M.A. when you post a bike for sale it should be cheaper because you know it will go to a good person who knows and love mopeds. If you want a lot for broken peds then post your high priced shit on CL or eBay. I know you have seen post on here saying "Listed for $600, but will take $400 from anyone here".

M.A. is not the place to try to post a bike for $1000 unless it is really a $1000+ bike. Be nice to mopedders and screw over the other fucks who want a moped. If you keep selling $100 mopeds for $800 then how will you ever be able to afford to buy it back and resell it again later on. I sell peds for $400 & in a year or two I can buy it back for $200 to resell again after I get it doad worthy again.

Hey whatever though...

any of my listings arent set in stone, always open to resonable offers

He doesn't care. he is just in it for the quick money. Read some of his posts in OT.

"gotta get it while u can...the same ped in west virginia, or oregon..wont sell for nyc prices, i live in nj, but 90% of my sales are in city..and i ship alot lately to bermuda....i dont call people,they call me..if i was so over priced and a crook, i dont know why i have so many return customers,or why they would refer me to there friends..i may not be the most mechanically inclined, im learning "

"when they stop talking about me is when ill worry, as long as im making all this cake, im laughing all the way to the bank "

Or this gem where he flipped his dead neighbor's Saturn. https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,3066413,3067355

wow , jack...u know my underwear size to..im gonna start calling you super troll...u my friend have waaaaay to much njdan time on your hands

I paid 600 for my TSA it was complete/unmolested and not running. I thought it was a fair price and still think so today. IMO that is worth 600 easy but ped prices here in canada are another story.

I know he has a website, he can blog there, otherwise, just replace your condensor on the Garelli.

nj dan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> wow , jack...u know my underwear size to..im gonna

> start calling you super troll...u my friend have

> waaaaay to much njdan time on your hands

You make it easy.

Underwear size...

38? XL? Bouts there? Haha.

paisley?

Hmmmm, I like how earlier this year the original owner was selling it for 450, this guy buys it n automatically raises the price

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

You forgot to wear your gold chains for that shot, Dan.

CHAINS UNDER MY SHIRT,..JACK U PEEKIN IN MY WINDOW..IT IS 38

WOW, found your twin

japollner_user.jpg
japollner_user.jpg

Re: twin pic

got to excited posted wrong pic

JACK TWIN.jpg

At least post the full size!!!

See! I got a beard and some of the p word!!

i dident wanna scare nobody

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account