WTB another ped in KY. puch,motonecane,Peugeot

I'm looking for another project in my. Looking to spend about 200. Does not have to run. Half to say. I really want a Peugeot 103 cause I haven't had one yet and all my bropeds tell me its a good ped to have,anywho. Pm me and let me kno what ya got.

TELL ROWLAND

Re: WTB another ped in KY. puch,motonecane,Peugeot

Oooohh, yea. I would also like a tomos! :)

Bump..someone has a 103. I'm interested in any condition, just let me know

C mon. I have 5 to lay on the line for a moped that dont run, surely someone has something they can sell for a rediculously high price. 5 for a non running bike, dont even need a title

I have a 103 I'll sell you for $500 recently bought it for $175 and wouldn't mind making $325 profit on it. lol

What's it look like? Got any pics?

Come to Columbus Oh. I got mad bikes cheep!

Here is one photo of it. I bought it thinking it would be fun to fix up. Come to find out it has a stripped out Crankshaft on the flywheel side. I bought a used crankshaft on here and and attempted to rebuild the engine. In The process I broke the piston rings. I have since been unable to find rings in stock any where. It is still all apart waiting to be rebuilt but all the parts are there. I just don't have the time now and have hit a bit of a wall of frustration.

I bought it to rebuild and paint for my girl. I maybe interested in trading it for something that's cute and runs.

Email me brentbraunmagic@gmail.com

Let me know

1031.0.jpg

I should have mentioned this is the 5 coil and variated. 1980 103SP BU2

It had good strong spark before the timing slipped and I discovered the crankshaft on the fly wheel side was stripped out.

92 tomos bullet a35 70cc alukit 16:16 techno pipe less than 50miles on kit/pipe/carb likes to eat reeds but still does 51mph 650 or 750$ with weakends intake and 21mm phgb racing (red) i am in evansville IN. right across from henderson KY. takes me 2min to get there from here im not on here everyday so look me up on facebook if your interested Jeremy W Husk open to part trade top

Bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account