Moped Pickup/Dropoff (MN to KS, KS to MN)

Ok Folks.

I have business up North in Minneapolis, MN and will be driving from Manhattan KS and back. I have an SUV and can fit 2-3 maybe 4 peds in there with front wheels off and handlebars dropped. So if your dealing a ped or always wanted one from a dude up North but didn't wanna drive it, I will.

Just asking you make it worth my while, gas money and such, we can talk. Willing to go 20 mins off path if this helps, Im flexible. Trip date is flexible but has to happen..... so google it, highways and avoid, both routes are fine.

And if your worried about trusting me I dont wanna handle money for transactions, only peds. And I'll give you my home address if you want, gotta make the trip so someone should get a ped out of this deal.

Re: Moped Pickup/Dropoff (MN to KS, KS to MN)

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Where in KS are you coming from?

he said MANHATTAN

home of Kansas State University and close to the

1st Infantry Division

Funke, you don't need any more mopeds, but I do! :o)

If Marie wants another Vespa Si....but I guess I'm supposed to go to some bullshit tatertot rally later this month, hopefully I don't run into any of those casserollin asserholin' bastards who just wanna ride mopeds and eat hot dogs all fuckin day.

I'll take a red Si that rips! You want to be paid in cash or drugs?

I've got a Freshly rebuild yellow 50v. Fully kitted, does 55. Any of your northern folk want it?

I'll trade you for a Bat that I can't get to run right, Brett :-)

I want trident layers.

Jeremy Lobos /

Hooah Leo!

Yah prefer cash, gas, or uh trident layers, yah ;) I've scrounged c list and found one puch maybe.

Got a week and half or so till dates set, so wheel an deal! Will post up the route map when in tonight.

How about a puppy, Jeremy...would you bring a puppy to MN if I met you in Minneapolis?

Jeremy Lobos /

Yah puppy can ride no problem. Carrier or not, shotgun or back your call. Pm me so we can work details.

Other than a scooby pup I have plenty of room still. I have one bike coming back with me, and a puppy going up. Let me know!

Jeremy Lobos /

So no takers on the Sachs or any mopeds needing a ride? Gonna load up soon. Would take $200 for the Sachs, dropped off.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account