Puch M50 Moped

Up for sale is my partially restored Puch M50 (european only model).

Decided to part with it after all these years.

Looking to get $1600 for it, title and plate in hand.

Bike is located just south of SF in Pacifica CA

Contact me @ chrispaz@mopedarmy.com

Bike was completely stripped down, frame was powder coated gloss black.

Tank was powder coated and beautiful metallic green pearl, fork guards headlight and side panels were painted to match.

Swingarm, fork lowers, shocks, rear fender, f&r brake plates & rear sprocket have all been painted.

Motor has been completely rebuilt with fresh bearings and seals + a roller bearing crankshaft has been fitted.

In addition rebuild motor has:

70cc Arisal cylinder kit

21mm PHBG race carb

Reinforced clutch spring

Expansion chamber exhaust

Really fun bike dose a solid 45mph (can get more out of it with an smaller rear sprocket).

To make the bike really special I would suggest the next owner recover the seat. It works fine currently but you can feel the padding is tired. In addition the wheels should probably be stripped and power coated. The bearings were cleaned and repacked and the pads are relatively new.

(edited)

Re: Puch M50 Moped

BEAUTIFUL bike!

PAZ! Dude that thing is priced less than most magnums up there and 1000000x cooler!

Whoa. Lot of awesomeness going on here. Wish I could afford, good luck!

sir thaddeusforemen /

WHOAAAA. fuggin' sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

Wow. That bike looks incredible! Classy as hell and totally worth the price tag. Wish I had the loot. Good luck with the sale.

i knew this had to belong to a creature when i saw it on c list fuckin beauty. If i bough bikes in running order this would be it. Too bad its not broken so i could afford it. but awesome and good luck.

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

Damn, wish you were on the east coast. awesome bike.

:(((( why isn't this on the east coast?!

Clayton Bigsby /

no need to bump

I have like 3 stock project bikes (pug 103, moby 50v, bravo) and a running kinetic I'd trade you for it...

lol

Paz, boner, ty, why

Totally rad in so many ways. If this was in Boston, it would be in my garage yesterday.

Damn, yo.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

To all you people on the East coast on word UShip

Thanks for the offer P0tty but I am trying to clear some room out of the garage and not looking for more projects

Weekend bump.

Overpriced Parts /

How come this is not sold yet?

That is a excellent question Ken....

campeona del mundo /

oh mannnn keep this hidden for a couple months and i'll swing by and pick it up!!

Fuck me running...

Bump

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. i'll spread the word, my man. this is fucking amazing.

Thanks Chris!

Bump

Bump still for sale lowered price to 1475.

Still a sweet machine. I would totally buy this if it was in michigan and around $1250-$1300...bought too much stuff site unseen but this looks nice and well worth the (original) asking price. Good luck with the sale. Still cant believe no one has bit yet.

Seriously considering unscroupulous things so I can afford this. Possibly the coolest puch in the US?

Bump.

Price lowered to $1400

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account