F.S./ F.T. 21mm PHBG Carb, 80cc BRN V1 kit, V1 high comp head

All of this came on a moped I purchased, I was told It only had about 10 miles on it. I put zero miles on it my self. Everything looks new, The piston has some scratches on the front end, and looks kinda scuffed? on the sides, but is still smooth to the touch (pictured). When I disassembled it there was no head gasket, so head is dirty.

I would prefer to trade, Or partial trade all of this. I really would like a stock, ready to run V1 that I could just plop on and go. Make offers if interested.

IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG

Re: F.S./ F.T. 21mm PHBG Carb, 80cc BRN V1 kit, V1 high comp head

Jerome WildMan /

Roller bearing NOT included!!!!

IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG

I'm confused, you want to trade for a stock top end? I'm interested in this stuff and I've got v1 parts to trade...email me if you wanna work out a trade

Jerome WildMan /

Preferably a complete v1, bolt and go type deal. Not looking for a project.

Ill take that head, but if you are working a deal with orangerobin, just mail it to him and I can ride to his house a pick it up.

I don't have a complete v1, but have loads of parts for most of your moped needs or can just give you cash.

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

How much would you take cash for the kit and head?

Jerome WildMan /

I am getting a lot of $$$ offers. Any $$$ made from this would be going right back into my moped. I am going to wait a few more days in hopes a nice trade pops up. If nothing comes up I will let you all know. Those who have already Pm'd me with offers will be first in line.

Jerome WildMan /

hump

I have a complete V1 set up for trade if you want

Jerome WildMan /

Pm'd bryan

i have a stock v1 cylinder, piston and head i would be willing to ship to you with extra cash if you want to trade

did this kit get sold??

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account