FS: Puch SGS 250 twingle

Nice Puch twingle. Bike runs great, everything works like it should, got only 4500 miles on odometer.

Bill of sale only. This bike was not registered for the past 30 years so it would cost you $150 to get title through one of title agencies

Re: FS: Puch SGS 250 twingle

Overpriced Parts /

How about you get a title first then put it up for sale.

It is illegal to sell a motorcycle or auto other then for parts without a title.

King Drunky JCams /

"It is illegal to sell a motorcycle or auto other then for parts without a title. "

Illegal schmegal...

That's fucking dumb. I bought a motorcycle with no title once.

I guess the seller and myself should be locked up at San Quentin huh?

Good luck with your sale dude, not all of us here are giant law wussies.

Laws are for chumps, there I said it.

Nah - if it's registered, that counts for any titling state....like here in Mass. If ya got it registered in your name, Alex, you're good to go.

God those things do look sweet. I'd be considering this heavily if I didn't already recently get a 2nd motorcycle.

Oh, you said it hasn't been registered in 30 years. Go register it! That'll bump your sale value by 150.00!

In Georgia bikes that old don't need anything but a bill of sale

How much? Not sure what the bluebook is on a Twingle...

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Same in NH. Anything older than 1980 only needs a bill of sale.

God I love NH and VT.

I'm still not sure how they get away with it. I literally could pick any VIN off an old junkyard bike, forge a bill of sale and walk into the DMV and register it in my name.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!

Free bump for a sweet bike.

Oh....and pricing on those is weird. Looks like some rustiness going on there....600-800.00 tops, pretty much. They're rare, but not coveted like RD's or H series. Kinda the Suzuki's of Euro 2-stroke history.

Thank you guys for good words on the bike. I actually just sold it. As for Ken Roff and his judgements on what is legal and what is not ... I don't see him charging any sales tax on the junk he calls parts that he sells over here.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

FYI, They smoke like a son of a gun down going down the road. Good getaway bike....followers will be lost in a cloud of two stroke.

John Schneider /

I have a 1965 Sears Puch Twingle 250cc with 2734 miles on it and titled in my name.

I live on about a 1/4 mile culdesac and a couple trips back and forth pretty well takes care of the MOSQUITOES. You notice there big ones here in Minnesota.

The bike is for sale at $2500.00 if interested

P1020275.JPG

Overpriced Parts /

Junk? Tax? You can buy used mopeds and not pay tax its not like a car or motorcycle where I live. Well I hope who bought it doesn't get a visit from the original owner with title in his hand cause they will have to forfeit the bike.

I do know what I'm talking about that is why in many states it is illegal.

Not in the sense of big criminal charge but original title holder wins bike

This happened to me and friends of mine

Yep taking a chance buying a untitled motorcycle or car

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account