Fs or trade 84 derbi variant

Jason Casher /

Well Im going to sell or trade my derbi variant. Here's what im looking for. Magnum ups or a magnum ltd or a or garelli monza gt. Email me at casher426@gmail.com. I have all the covers for it. Also email me for other photos. Make offers.

2012-04-20_18-37-45_851.jpg

Re: Fs or trade 84 derbi variant

Jason Casher /

Yes the bike runs it has a small air leak . Id really like a monza gt. All emails replied.

Pyramid reed electric start interesting

Dominick Mercado /

I have a LTD I'll trade, but would want cash on top. Email me. Goin out of country for 2 weeks will be back soon.

campeona del mundo /

electric start really? i wanna see a picture of the starter...

derbeez ryderz /

its got that red button. theirs a few of those around lancaster. never saw one with working elec. start though... they work off a nicad battery that spins up a clutch that engages against the lipped flywheel. its silly really, nothing recharges the battery so you would have to take it apart and re-charge it every now and again.

I am tempted.

how much you want cash?

Jason Casher /

Billy duh kid. What do you have.

We met a man in walmart. He said he saw our peds out side and liked them. Also said he had 10 monza g3's and showed us a pic of them on his phone. We went to look at them and they were gone. Same place as the pic, even a few carb parts and a mag left where they were. We were later told a story of how 10 identical black mopeds came though a guys work (recycling center).

I cry every time I think about it.

Jason Casher /

Please someone take this bike.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account