FS: Tomos LX & Streetmate & Parts

Evan Schmidt /

Up for sale is a running Tomos LX and a motorless streetmate missing a few other parts, most of which are included in this lot. I just want it gone, all of it at once. The streetmate was bought with 850 miles on it, the blue lx with about 6000. The streetmate motor was seized but the lx was in great shape. The lx motor has an airsal ~64cc cylinder kit (which has been port matched to the case by Chris over at www.mopedshop.com), 16mm carb, 16mm straight intake, techno estoril exhaust. The motor is GREAT and can hold 45mph all day with great acceleration, if you crouch and WOT you can squeeze a few more mph out of it. Take everything as is for $500! pick up only (unless you make ALL the arrangements for shipping), located in Egg Harbor City, NJ. I can provide a title for the LX for an extra $100 (what it will cost me to get it titled as i had never transferred the title to my name after i bought it last year), the streetmate has no title. More pics can be provided, email me @ e.schmidt1491@gmail.com or text/call me at 862 TWO zero SEVEN 9619.

PS: willing to trade it all and some cash for a motorcycle

IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG

Re: FS: Tomos LX & Streetmate & Parts

I'd be all over this for $650 shipped. You could ship it via greyhound bus for probably $150-200.

Wtb emailed

Evan Schmidt /
3van OP

Emails replied to, I don't wanna ship unless you have some one who's gonna come to my front yard and scoop it all up. Sale pending to ringringBANG

If you have not sold these bikes yet please let me know. spyder347@hotmail.com you can text me at 803 553 5885 . i will come get them put them in boxes and ship em home .

Evan Schmidt /
3van OP

everything has been sold, thank you!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account