!!Buzzard's Rally!! >>Buy/Sell<<

Buy, Sell, Trade HERE!!

Re: !!Buzzard's Rally!! >>Buy/Sell<<

Is this thread for sex or moped stuff.lol

uh... Is this a trick question??

Just picking on you man!:) I figured you're trying to lure our ladies down there to come see you.

Im Interested in a Doppler er2 or er3 kickstart vario for a moby in good shape if anyone has one.

kristopher maedke-russell /

black motobecane 51v usa model so its got an av7. runs good. will sell but i'd dig a trade for a decent stock ped or a nice non-maxi puch rolling frame. message me for pictures if your interested.

this is what it looks like (edited)

20120529232330.jpg

$500 Pimp Tight VARIATED PEWJOE 103 SEE DEE EYE TSM MOTOR.

VARIATED CDI PEUGOT 103 imported from the Europes. Run's and idles great. Just put a new belt, 6 volt voltage regulator, spark plug, Derbi Variant Dellorto 14 12 carburetor, and pipe on the bike. This is a CDI Variated 103 motor. All it needs is a bath. It's got the same CDI, motor, & cylinder that the TSM has. The pipe bolts on to the cylinder, it does not screw into the cylinder. It does 35mph all week no problem a lot. Since these epic pictures were taken I've mounted the pipe proper like and it ain't so low to the ground. I've also take the green tape off the tail light. Yes it does have the OG mud flap. Yes it's pimp tight. Call or text me/ROB anytime at 404.827.8709

I'm headed to the Buzzards rally in Sumpter June 15th to see Charlie Buzzard shake his but. I could bring it there if anybody wants this rad bike.

$500 and it's yours.

o shit! good sales/trades coming our way!

Jason Jason Bobason /

I have a 1965 Motobecane Cady for sale if anyone's interested. I was talking to someone at the DeadPed rally about it, I thought it was a Buzzard, but it could have been a Slow Goer.

What is the link to sign up for this rally?

well my room mate is moving out so i cant come cuz now i dont have any money. still for sale if someone from florida wants to stop in savannah on the way up or something. also got a stock maxi for sale. this sux.

† CH∆D † /

Lifesize cutout of bumbum photo? Ill take 7 or so...for an art project is all.

what are you looking to get for the stock maxi?

350 for the maxi. Original electric, brake lights and on/off switches work but now the horn button is the kill. I think its got a biturbo on it but someone toook the tecno tag off. 15/36 gearing I think. 14 bing.

Jaxfat Delano /

how much for the stock maxi?

350 but a deal is pending.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account