FS: JC Penny Pinto

Yup, it’s ugly. But I didn’t build it for looks, I built it to be a great rally bike, and that’s what it is. Treats 70cc kit, Tecno-Boss pipe, Dellorto PBHG 19mm carburetor. It’s fast, could probably be tuned to be even faster. Needs an air filter, that’s it. (I never ran it without an air filter, but it disappeared during a recent move.)

Everything works well, lights are hard-wired. I put a Diamond throttle on it so you can use a single-ended throttle cable. Ride it as-is or make it unspeakably awesome with some mags and a powder coat.

Mopeds are not titled in Michigan so there’s no title. Delivery is available if you need it. $350.

I also have two other bikes for sale, so check out my other listings.

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/m/5Ia5G85P23Lc3F13Jec5scced1054354a139d.jpg

Re: FS: JC Penny Pinto

Overpriced Parts /

Good price

DR Kenneth Cleppe /

how far is too far for delivery?//maybe meet up?

Bump for a great bike, price, and BIG POTENTIAL!

If by some miracle this doesnt sell, I would pay 150 + shipping for the engine and carb.

location?

where about's in Michigan are you at? going to be about 40 mins, south of Ann Arbor this next weekend, would like to come see it if possible.

I'm in Ann Arbor, let me know if you'd like to come out and take a look.

good deal for sure. Whats the deal with that intake, is it handmade? I need one.

Props for a proper price on a decent bike. If I was any closer it would be MINE's..

good price on a kitted pinto.

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

ill take it for $100 and you drive it to baltimore

Want! Unfortunately too far/bad timing (rent is due). Someone grab this before I start selling off guitars!

Yes, the intake is made from a stock Maxi exhaust header. Who doesn't have a few of those lying around their garage?

Randy Oehlerking /

pm'd

sold

Those exhaust headers make the best fucking intakes! I'll have to show you the one I made... I used another part of the exhaust to make it even more buttery!

Hey, show me some of the intakes you made from Puch exhaust headers. I'm thinking about doing the same. email me some pics tgerker@woh.rr.com Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account